looking for a flag
Closed Thread

looking for a flag

first i have a son in iraq now USMC and a daughter in law on the way my oldest who is army is starting his 3rd tour(purple heart an 2 metals of valor) but right now i am looking for a flag 3088 usmc Vietnam for a good friend of mine as well as all USMC are our's mike adams served in nam and works to this day with grenade frags in his legs and the best boss and friend i have ever had i want to get him his flag all he told me was he was outta camp lejeune in the 3088 my e mail is bearhunter44@bellsouth.net semper FI

Credits
    Savings
    Images

bearhunter

All us Marines need a little bit more information than you provide starting with yourself then working to your Marine friend. As far as I know there is nothing or never has been anything at Camp Lejuene North Carolina called "3088". Maybe he is refering to his platoon at Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island South Carolina, or San Diego.

yes he went to paris island and that is his platoon number i didnt ask alot of questions because its suppost to be a surprize he is still a proud marine and i thought this would mean alot i only know that he was in vietnam and wounded a couple of times if this is not enough information maybe i should consider something else marine (vietnam related) i only mentioned my kids because i am proud of them

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Did you get my email bearhunter? Chuck Hall

i got your private message i was raised in the country can hit a chigger;s tail with a 22 @ 200 yards an aint afraid of mean or nasty
    we should get along fine

You been asked to update your Profile Please...

Locking down till it is done...

Ellie

Thread Information