Miramar to host Chargers football practice
Create Post

Thumbs up Miramar to host Chargers football practice

Miramar to host Chargers football practice
    Staff report
    Posted : Friday Aug 10, 2007 5:33:53 EDT

SAN DIEGO — Pro football fans, take note and bring your chairs: The San Diego Chargers will be holding a pre-season practice Saturday at the main parade field at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar in San Diego.

The Chargers are gearing up for their first preseason game, a late-afternoon meeting against the Seattle Seahawks at home at Qualcomm Stadium on Sunday. The team is shifting its regular practice session, normally held at its regular practice facility in nearby Murphy Canyon, to the air station.

The practice session is scheduled to run from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, and food and beverages, including hot dogs, ice cream, soda, beer and water, will be provided free, Miramar officials said. The session is open to Marines and anyone who has access to the air station.

Players with the AFC West Division defending champions will be signing autographs, and fans will also get the chance to meet the team’s official dance squad, the Charger Girls.

Ellie

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Let me see, Marisa, Katrina....

Reminds me of a few months back when my son met with the Redskins Cheerleaders aboard the USS WASP....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    How many of those girls do you know,Dawgg? By the way I am a Chargers fan. Them doing this for the Marines is great. Used to live 3 miles from Miramar.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    How many of those girls do you know,Dawgg? By the way I am a Chargers fan. Them doing this for the Marines is great. Used to live 3 miles from Miramar.
    I wish that I knew at least one of them

I have a buddy that used to date an Oakland Raider Cheerleader

The Chargers are primed for a great year. I see them winning the SB.

This is great for the Marines, enjoy it...

Thread Information