Guide and Honor Guide. - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneRJ
    Your are acting like your some kinda of hard-ass. Stop while your embarassing yourself here, you won't be around long with that pathetic attitude.

If your so mad about what Cpl. E4B or Cpl.Davblay picked about, then you won't make it through Boot Camp, the Drill Instrcutors will find something that will tick you off and they will continue to tick you off. You asked for information, you got the answer take them, or ask some more.

Also there either motivators, pooliee, or Marines around here, that are only trying to help you out.

Also the same questions gets asked a hundred times around here, most of the poolies can answer some questions for you, because they have learned from the Marines here.

Before I go let me square your @$$ on some Marine Corps knowledge.

"Once a Marine, Always a Marine" is a motto that is embolded in every Marine. Till this day, a Marine still calls a WWII vet by his rank no matter what age and vica versa. I've seen a Sgt. from WWII saltue a 2ndLt. who graduated OCS last week. It's all about ****ing respect, you want some???? Gotta ****ing earn it.
    YEAH OKAY

Quote Originally Posted by 20070627
    If its the promotion you want, you have better chances of scoring a high PFT or becoming the high shooter.
    I already have PFC because of referrels i didnt know what honor guide was all i know was it was something to gety ou to lance coolee

Quote Originally Posted by SeanWicks07
    I already have PFC because of referrels i didnt know what honor guide was all i know was it was something to gety ou to lance coolee
    jeez dude what else do you want lol
    you wanna retire as Commandant?

I need one more referral for my first chevron.

jeez dude what else do you want lol
    you wanna retire as Commandant?

I need one more referral for my first chevron.
    Not really i just want to be a grunt dude. What about you? ehh just talk to someone with such low self-esteem the corps can make them cocky as they want.

Not really i just want to be a grunt dude. What about you? ehh just talk to someone with such low self-esteem the corps can make them cocky as they want.
    Me, I wanna be a Rifle Expert. Regular grunt.
    Like Sgt.Maj Dan Daly was. He got his first MoH 107 years ago, this week.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Daly

dont know the exact date he got it

Me, I wanna be a Rifle Expert. Regular grunt.
    Like Sgt.Maj Dan Daly was. He got his first MoH 107 years ago, this week.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Daly
    didnt he get one with the army too?

didnt he get one with the army too?
    MoH? I dont think so. His first one was the Navy version of the MoH and his second was for what he did at Bellau wood. Both times fighting alongside Marines.

Sorry to beat a dead horse. Sean if you didn't want any poolees to answer your question you could have just posted on the "Ask A Marine" forum. That way no poolees would have been able to answer your question.This is POOL(EE) HALL That means that poolees can and will post here of their own free will weather you like it or not. You might have sent a PM to E4B apologizing but you need to do it publicly and you also need to apologize to the poolees who were only being nice and trying to help you out. They were right if you do a search on this site with the word Honor Grad you will come up with plenty of information.And I promise no one on this site will call you out for being something you are not. If someone calls you an idiot then it is because you are BEHAVING like one. Clean up your act and your attitude and anyone would be more than happy to help you.Chan out.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleeCJohnson
    Sorry to beat a dead horse. Sean if you didn't want any poolees to answer your question you could have just posted on the "Ask A Marine" forum. That way no poolees would have been able to answer your question.This is POOL(EE) HALL That means that poolees can and will post here of their own free will weather you like it or not. You might have sent a PM to E4B apologizing but you need to do it publicly and you also need to apologize to the poolees who were only being nice and trying to help you out. They were right if you do a search on this site with the word Honor Grad you will come up with plenty of information.And I promise no one on this site will call you out for being something you are not. If someone calls you an idiot then it is because you are BEHAVING like one. Clean up your act and your attitude and anyone would be more than happy to help you.Chan out.
    Kim, you'd better watch this girl----she's goooooood!

no disrespect. I show as much respect if i get. If someone keeps posting going off on how i am stupid and how i dont search the forum and how its been answered 30000 billion times then DONT ANSWER IT. how simple is it. its question and maybe someone will answer it. And give me the answer I am looking for. its simple. So next time i wont ask questions and when a marine such echo-four-bravo says jump i'll say how high. simple as that.
    I learned the hard way back when I first joined the site, and I have seen it several times. THIS IS A MARINE SITE, YOU POOLEES AND US WANNABEES HAVE THE PRVILAGE OF BEING HERE SO DON'T ABUSE IT. AND MAYBE IF YOU CANT FIND THE ANSWER, TRY LOOKING A LITTLE HARDER

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    Kim, you'd better watch this girl----she's goooooood!
    I know man! Can't wait MYSELF til she gets her EGA!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    thank you sir. i am going grunt so i will get alot of special treatment as a boot already. thank you
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now YOU owe me a monitor cause I spewed on it!

How "special" do you think you'll be treated hot rod? And who do you think will be giving you all of this "special" treatment?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now YOU owe me a monitor cause I spewed on it!

How "special" do you think you'll be treated hot rod? And who do you think will be giving you all of this "special" treatment?
    Why those kind gentlemen in the funny hats, of course!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lol!

Thread Information