Marine Posters
Create Post

Thread: Marine Posters

Thumbs up Marine Posters

Does anyone know where I can buy some of the Marine Posters that I see on the billboards? I love them and would like to get some framed for my wall in my "Man's Room"; my sanctuary from the wife and girl stuff.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Check Ebay.

I haven't been there in awhile but, check Sgt. Grit. He used to have a selection of posters/prints suitable for framing.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxJr
    I haven't been there in awhile but, check Sgt. Grit. He used to have a selection of posters/prints suitable for framing.
    Might want to just check with the nearest recruiter you can find. Should have some new ones suitable for framing unless you're looking for "print" quality.

S/F

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What posters are you referring to? I have a bunch of posters that I hand out to potential recruits they are the same ones given out by the recruiting stations. Send me a PM with your contact info and I will send you one free.
    SEMPER FI. BTW anyone who wants one can also contact me via PM and I will send one out to you. All I ask is postage. I have a fairly large amount. I prefer to send them to anyone that will actuall hang them up and or use them to help recruit potential future Marines.

Thread Information