Rumors! - Page 14
Create Post
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Rumors!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Well your wrong on the mountain climbers part. One of the guys in there said one of the other recruits got some balls. The DI said mountain climbers everyone got down. about 10 seconds later, the recruit gets up... screams out. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED SIR.. THIS RECRUIT REACHED THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN. DI screams at him, well get on your face and go back down the ****ing mountain.

The best MRE is Grilled Chicken.

1. Everybody has heard that reached the top of the mountain story from another Marine. Seriously.

2. If you think grilled chicken is the best, you havn't had the tortellini! Seriously! lol. My god, I forgot which one(s) had that rainbox cookie in it...but damn that was a tasty mo'f***er.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    We just got a new Marine back from San Diego (his dad/brothers went there so he did too) He was the company iron man, freaking a beast I tell you.

His drill instructors told him training in the summer will be 11 weeks and dress blues will be issued.

His drill instructors are 3000 miles away from Accord's too...so I don't know what to think.
    This was from a April 18, 2007 post on this thread! Achped is there now and I wonder if he has confirmed any if these rumors.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    [IMG]images/statusicon/post_old.gif[/IMG] 04-10-07, 01:27 PM #11
    Accord
    Marine
    Free Member

[IMG]images/avatars/pfc.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]images/misc/im_aim.gif[/IMG]

Quote:
    Originally Posted by futureMarine418
    So is everyone graduating in dress blues now? I saw that on another thread but i cant find it. Is it true and if so why?

No, you'll be issued them but you won't graduate in them - only the guide does.

I particularly like posts like this as they have now been proven to be RUMORS!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hell i can tell you that one is a rumor.. One of the guys in RSP, went home same day i did, he was a 3rd phase recruit, had 11 days left to graduate. Broke his knee or something in his leg and cant be fixed. He already paid for his blues. and They made him take it home. They couldn't REFUND his money. I WAS THERE LISENING TO THE HOLE THING. So about getting blues issued. They didnt do it while i was there. He payed for this out of his own pocket. We were walking about to the squad bay in our civi clothes, and 2 DI's was asking why he was carrying the blues. It was on a monday, and noone graduating that week lol.

Thread Information