Pull Ups - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pull Ups

Darn right I'm a 1341! I'm in a 4th echelon General Support Maintenance Company in Okinawa right now, a few days away from PCSing to 1st Mar Div, 1st Combat Engineer Battalion Camp Pendleton.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogHEMech
    Darn right I'm a 1341! I'm in a 4th echelon General Support Maintenance Company in Okinawa right now, a few days away from PCSing to 1st Mar Div, 1st Combat Engineer Battalion Camp Pendleton.
    When I went thru, I was at CLNC at Court house Bay for training! Yeah I am a 1341 myslef!

Credits
    Savings

Talking We'll see how smart you are when you get there

Quote Originally Posted by RSSLHNYGUIDE329
    I dont mean to step on your feet caus eI'm only a poolee..but im pretty sure its "Fat Body" not boy and its "PCP" Physical Conditioning Platoon"..Maybe its different for MCRD SD but I know thats what it is on the island
    QUOTES FULL METAL JACKET 1987

Private Cowboy: Remember, this was all just a bad dream, fat boy!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: One for the Commandant! One for the Corps! Come on Joker pull! Pull! I guess the Corps don't get theirs! Get up there fat boy!

"STU" in the Old Corps was Special Training Unit, not Physical Conditioning Platoon.

Remember in the Corps, you can sh!t a sh!t bird, but you can't snow the snowman

Full metal jacket

Quote Originally Posted by 10thzodiac
    QUOTES FULL METAL JACKET 1987

Private Cowboy: Remember, this was all just a bad dream, fat boy!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: One for the Commandant! One for the Corps! Come on Joker pull! Pull! I guess the Corps don't get theirs! Get up there fat boy!

"STU" in the Old Corps was Special Training Unit, not Physical Conditioning Platoon.

Remember in the Corps, you can sh!t a sh!t bird, but you can't snow the snowman
    I rented that movie the other day and watched it. It sucked i mean that kid had issues but he didnt have to shoot the Gunny. But its all good.

I had a question about this, Marines. Can we cross our ankles as we do the pull ups? Or is it STICTLY rigid, feet side by side?

heres how it goes...

mount the bar. when you are told to begin, do so.
    come down to a complete dead hang then back up.
    As long as your knees don't come above your waist and you dont kip you will be fine. come to a complete dead hang on ur last pull up do not just let go of the bar or the last one will not count

@ HE MECH 1341...1st CEB is a fine unit. Extremely hardcore but a great unit for engineers. Im an 1141 by the way

Thanks for the clarification, sir.

Thread Information