Parris Island 2007 Graduation Dates
Create Post
    Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member

Parris Island 2007 Graduation Dates

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Does anyone know what the graduation date is if your ship date is May 29th? Would it be August 10th?

Why do some dates have no graduations?

Because companies do not pick up every week. Sometimes a week is skipped, so when that company would graduate there is an open week.

Quote Originally Posted by baronius
    Does anyone know what the graduation date is if your ship date is May 29th? Would it be August 10th?

Why do some dates have no graduations?
    My ship date is May 14th and graduation is August 10th. Boot camp is 3 months long. So if youship May 29th, graduation for that company is August 24th.

I ship May 21 and graduate August 17...a week before I have to go back to college. Boo

I'm leaving the week after my finals here so hopefully I can get 2 full weeks between boot camp and school

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422
    I ship May 21 and graduate August 17...a week before I have to go back to college. Boo

Dont feel bad im in the same boat. But look at the bright side your on the island a week shorter.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    If you shipped May 29th, would your graduation date be August 24th or August 31st?

if you ship on may29th you will most likely graduate on august 31st. cause that is 3 months and 3 days later. august 24th is not even 3 months. dont quote me on it. but im pretty sure. cause the only recruits that graduate on august 24th are males. and i leave may 28th and im a female. so i would think that whether you are male or female... youre leaving pretty much the same day as me. so you should graduate the same day as me. does that make any sense?

i leave the 29th and ill be graduating on the 24th of august exactly 13 weeks

but you do know what i mean right? how there is only a male graduation that date?! so i guess the females will just be graduating a week later. which is strange. or maybe a week earlier. i dunno. now im just really confused. lol. cause my friend justin leaves for boot the same day i do. so it wouldnt make sense for him to graduate before me. does that make sense?

yea, I understand... Makes me question, I guess!

yeah. youre right. i just did all the math... again. ill be graduating on the 17th. itll be more than 70 training days. but i have to take into account the forming and all. and i really should be graduating 10aug. but there is no 4th batallion graduation that date. this is all considering that i do everything on track. and dont get dropped because of anything physically. which im hoping i dont. and ive been training. but there is always that possibility.

Thread Information