Why should I join? - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cool

It's a MARINE THANG!!!! If it has to be explained to you,it's not for you

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool Marine By Choice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARMY BRAT BY BIRTH,"MARINE BY CHOICE";SURVIVOR BY THE GRACE OF GOD! AND THE"HEROIC'S OF A FEW BRAVE MARINE'S" OOOHRAH

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    lol.. well personally hasnt global warming been happening since the ice age???

i mean i dont see any ice caps and glaciers in Texas anymore
    Thats what they WANT you to believe. Truth be told, i think Ellie just takes all the flaming losers that pollute our beloved Corps Forums, and launches them in the atmosphere, while their all mighty flaming-ness, continues to make us all suffer the effects of "Global Warming".

And i would like to point out, that if anybody knows anything, we ALL know that the glaciers and ice caps in Texas are being hidden by a large, government invisibility tarp. DUH!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    something bout that name makes me wanna go to a rodeo
    Amen

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GangWayDevilDog
    Thats what they WANT you to believe. Truth be told, i think Ellie just takes all the flaming losers that pollute our beloved Corps Forums, and launches them in the atmosphere, while their all mighty flaming-ness, continues to make us all suffer the effects of "Global Warming".

And i would like to point out, that if anybody knows anything, we ALL know that the glaciers and ice caps in Texas are being hidden by a large, government invisibility tarp. DUH!
    Now that THEY know that you know-you're doomed! Shoulda kept your mouth shut!!!

Got any neat stuff I can have once you're gone?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GangWayDevilDog

DOH!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool

YOU WANNA BE A MAN?OR A MOUSE?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This kid wet all over his keyboard two days ago and shorted himself out! We're kicking the crap out of a dead horse. He's in the coast gaurd by now!

Quote Originally Posted by D W George
    This kid wet all over his keyboard two days ago and shorted himself out! We're kicking the crap out of a dead horse. He's in the coast gaurd by now!
    Maybe so, however I would like to be the first to suggest that this thread be made int a sticky, to show how we feel about our beloved Corps... Kind like a virtual head on a spear to ward off all disrepectful wannabes. Any other Marines agree?

If you have to ask "why", then you need not apply.

For those who thought I left, no. But I understand everyword that was said in this thread.

I strongly believe that if you have to ask "why SHOULD I join the Corps?".....then maybe you shouldn't......maybe the Air Force would be your "cup-of-tea".

Cool

Big Dog,

The real question is.... Why should we let you join? We have over 200 plus years of winning battles, and making average joes into Leaders that leaders. Take the Founder of FedEx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_W._Smith

If you want to be part of a Band of Brothers, to be a LEADER the rest of your life and not just a follower... Join the Marines. If you want to be on the Varsity Team, Join the Marines (The Army and everything else is the J.V. Team). But dont fire off and ask why you should join, its really why we should let you through the Gates to Join, The Leanest, Meanest, Finestest, Fighting Force the World has ever seen..... Heres some COLD HARD FACTS:

We guard the President
    We Fly the President
    We Guard every American Embassey
    We are the smallest branch, but the American People know if they want the job down right, they can call the MARINES in.

Semper Fi

SSgt Deppen

PS: If any of this makes since, contact your local Marine Corps Recruiter

Cool

Big Dog,

The real question is.... Why should we let you join? We have over 200 plus years of winning battles, and making average joes into Leaders that leaders. Take the Founder of FedEx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_W._Smith

If you want to be part of a Band of Brothers, to be a LEADER the rest of your life and not just a follower... Join the Marines. If you want to be on the Varsity Team, Join the Marines (The Army and everything else is the J.V. Team). But dont fire off and ask why you should join, its really why we should let you through the Gates to Join, The Leanest, Meanest, Finestest, Fighting Force the World has ever seen..... Heres some COLD HARD FACTS:

We guard the President
    We Fly the President
    We Guard every American Embassey
    We are the smallest branch, but the American People know if they want the job down right, they can call the MARINES in.

Semper Fi

SSgt Deppen

PS: If any of this makes since, contact your local Marine Corps Recruiter

Thread Information