Why should I join? - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Big Dog,

The real question is.... Why should we let you join? We have over 200 plus years of winning battles, and making average joes into Leaders that leaders. Take the Founder of FedEx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_W._Smith

If you want to be part of a Band of Brothers, to be a LEADER the rest of your life and not just a follower... Join the Marines. If you want to be on the Varsity Team, Join the Marines (The Army and everything else is the J.V. Team). But dont fire off and ask why you should join, its really why we should let you through the Gates to Join, The Leanest, Meanest, Finestest, Fighting Force the World has ever seen..... Heres some COLD HARD FACTS:

We guard the President
    We Fly the President
    We Guard every American Embassey
    We are the smallest branch, but the American People know if they want the job down right, they can call the MARINES in.

Semper Fi

SSgt Deppen

PS: If any of this makes since, contact your local Marine Corps Recruiter

Wow

Kid, trust me, from the responses you are getting, this is the last field of the military you would want to apply to. Not because of the living conditions, etc., but because you would be debasing yourself to being nothing more than a trained monkey. The USMC is nothing more than the special-ed classroom in the school that is the United States Armed Services. They are stupid, witless morons who debase to drafting high-school dropouts and people with gang ties. They mindlessly get slaughtered for a government that does not care whether or not they die, but whether or not they are willing to die. None of the people in this thread have anything more than a 12th grade education, and only choose to utilize up to a basic 5th grade understanding of English. If you want to train yourself mentally, challenge your brain and body, and ACTUALLY make an impact in the military, the USMC should be last on your list.

They do not protect the president.
    They do not fly the president.
    They do not protect embassies. (That's how "embassy" is properly spelled, Deppen)
    They do nothing but get shot and pretend that getting shot is something to be proud of, and somehow it makes their insignificant genitalia larger.

Be a human being. Leave the idiocy to the lemurs. Dying is what they're best at.

Proof, the average Marine won't be able to comprehend half the words included in this post. Including "comprehend."

Credits
    Savings

MeatShield ????

MeatShield,,,, Thats that new brand of condom isn't it ???

I wonder if Meatshield can comprehend the fact that he resurrected a thread that was 3 years old. I love your attention to detail!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now I can laugh at another DUMBA$$! I wonder if he really thinks he'll pi$$ somebody off with that bull$h!t.

Meatshield - there are some in here that have degrees and you're talking "uneducated".

Get Bent (only because Lep would lock me out if I told you how I really feel)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Funny stuff. I love trolls.

@Marine84

Its pretty easy to get a stupid person to walk into their death if you promise them a better life. The government will push anybody through a garden variety college to keep their end of the promise. (Otherwise, its just bad publicity.)

>Meatshield - there are some in here that have degrees and you're talking "uneducated".

That sentence doesn't make any sense in the context you put it in. And you think you're smart....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think I AM wiser than you ....................whoever you are. Your stupidity doesn't "bother" me in the least little bit - it's actually quite funny. I wasn't talking about myself having a degree in anything dumba$$. You assumed it. Now, if you would like my undivided attention for a while, ask a Mod to move it to the Hooch for you if you would like to do this in public. If not, feel free to PM me any time.

From your (what?) 2nd post in here, I can already tell you're gonna be a lot of fun in these halls. It's really bad when one of you come in here (a POOLEE forum) and talk smack like you do. It's OK if you didn't have a good time while you were in - nobody really gives a fat baby's a$$ and you shouldn't be allowed to spew your nonsense to kids that are trying to make a decision.

I think I hear the black helicopters coming.........................

Thread Information