MP stories - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MP stories

konman1- Another K-Bay story...Seems there were some so-called Marines who were "rolling" drunken Marines along the road between the gate and mainside. I say "so-called" because true Marines would never perpetrate this on their brother Marines.
    Anyway, after a few weeks of this happening, some Force Recon volunteers put on face paint and other como, and hid in the very brush and bushes as the criminals. Caught 'em in the act. Case closed!

Also, rumor had it that some sailor at Pearl had the barracks duty and was bored. So, he wrote in the duty log, "USS Arizona comes up for air." Story was he got some brig time for that.

drumcorpssnare

Aint that somthin, I guess some people dont change even with DI moto. The worst thing that happened when I was there was when a Marine ( and I use that title loosly) killed another Marine and tried to dump his body. All over some broad. I was glad when NCIS got his a**. This was off base, I think in Kailua.

when i first arrived at parris island (pmo) a sgt in the pmo training section was helping me check in, took us about a week to do this (no, we were not fu/*ing off). after a vigorious day of checking in he says,"lets go to the rod and gun club" (open ranks club for those interested in hunting and fishing). so we are sitting there drinking beer, hob nobbing with the big wigs. this boot lieutnant says to me, "marine you have your ribbons (good conduct/ meritorious unit citation) on backwards." oh ****e i think,, good fu/*ing move cerami. i look down at my ribbons and they are being worn correctely. "no sir they are correct" was my response. the boot lieutnant says," so youre telling me the sgt major has his in the wrong order then". i look over at the sgt major, start studying his rows of ribbons. his muc and gcm are opposite of mine. i hold my ground, not backing off from this boot lt. a big debate breaks out between the sgt major, master guns diabase (pmo) and a few other officers, and everyone else present. this debate was getting heated. when all was said and done it was agreed upon that my ribbons were correct and the sgt major had his muc and gcm inverted. later on i was standing the main gate and seen the sgt major pulling up. i stopped him and shined my flashlight on his ribbons and said, " just checking to see if you got your ribbons sguared away sgt major". his only reply was, ""Fu/* YOU CERAMI. he hailed a$$ out of there grinning. every time after that when he seen me all he would say is FUKC YOU. whenever i was on the gate and he was coming aboard all he would do is roll up the window, shoot me the bird and keep on going. guess this meant he liked me.

fast forward eight months: i was on the range doing the annual requal. i pass out and start having a severe seizure.( come to find out i have a malignant brain tumor the size of a golf ball in the right temporal lobe) i wake up in the emergency room and the only thing i recall was that i was on the rifle range. i look around and start eyeballing the area for my rifle. i dont see it!!! HOLY ****E. i start raising hell with the corpman,,, sorry dude i am not staying here i am going to find my rifle. i was raising hell with every corpman and doctor in the emergency room i was not staying here,, i am going to find my rifle!!! next thing i hear is a voice behind me saying, " shut the fu*/ up and lay down son before i bust your a$$ to lieutnant. i look over my shoulder and see the sgt major and master guns diabase. the sgt major says, " son i have your rifle and from this moment on i am responsible for it. after the surgery and radiation the doctors told me this type of cancer 5 years life span max. screw you doc,, i am not dying anytime soon, the sgt major or master guns will not give me permission.

SEMPER FI,
    Dave Cerami CPL/USMC(ret)

Wow that was a good story. Sorry about the tumor and good luck to you.
    If anyone has anymore storys feel free to share.

I was a PFC, had a little better than a year in the Corps, and was in Staging Bn at Camp Pendleton (1964).

We got some liberty and I headed to San Diego with three other Marines. We did some underage drinking and womanizing, ended up down at the 32nd Street ships pier.

One of the Navy ships tied up there was about to get underway the next morning and sailors were steadily reporting back onboard.

Marines MP's provided base security and were checking ID cards and looking for contra ban as individuals move through their guard post.

The other Marines and me were watching the activities (all new to us) when one sailor was stopped by a MP. He must have suspected the sailor had something under his coat and started tapping around his waist with his night stick until he heard a "clank" over his right back pocket. The MP wacked a pint bottle of liquor stuck inside the sailor's pants, breaking it. Luckily, it was in a paper sack containing the broken glass, but the liquor ran down the sailors right leg and on to the ground, puddled around his shoe. The sailor got this sick guilty look on his face. Well, everyone though that was the funniest thing they had seen all night.

Doesn't that qualify as alcohol abuse?

well its always handy to know the traffic clerk. I've said in a post on another thread best times were at the MP bks

ist sgt.. this is alcohol abuse

from 2200 to 0600 (i think) there was a mandatory ID card check on the gates. many, many times i would see a bottle of unopened booze on the front seat. instead of being a dikchead and jacking the marine up i would always tell them, you got a choice marine pull over to the side,, get your opened bottle and dump it out or you can keep it and i can give you a citation for open container in a vehicle. i watched many of bottles get poured out. i always gave them the easy way out,,, but of course there were always a few who did not realize this.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Let's see - an MP story....

One night at CamPen, multiple calls from base housing of a family trouble and a woman screaming bloody murder. I made the run (area supervisor) along with the area patrol and the watch commander who was close by. We got there and, sure enough, there was a woman screaming something terrrrrrible. We pounded on the front door and announced ourselves, no response. The watch commander booted the door open and we went in pistols first.

No woman screaming. There was a woman there, all beaten to hell and back, but it was her staff sergeant husband doing the screeching. She had his nut sack in a doubled handed death grip (through the opening in his issue skivvie drawers. There was blood all over his crotch area too.

The WC told the woman to let go, but she refused saying she was afraid her husband was going to beat her some more. the WC told her, "If you don't let him go right now, I'M going to beat you some more." She let go and her hubby curled up in a little ball and wimpered until the ambulance got there. The three of us wanted to curl up and wimper too just looking at him.

She had crushed both of his testicles and the bleeding was coming out of his penis. Hubby got court martialed for beating her (reduced to private, 6/6/kick) and she was not charged as it was ruled self-defense. The wife spent a week or so in hospital herself getting her face put back together. She had no trouble getting a divorce either (it was still the days of cause and fault to get a divorce).

I never saw anything like it afterward, even in civilian policing and as a paramedic.

And no, I don't know if he had to serve his time as a WM.

Quote Originally Posted by futureMarine418
    I am planning on joining the Marines in the next year, im going to be an MP. I was wondering if anyone had any good stories about runins with MPs, or if any MPs had any good stories to share. Thank you

Ohhh boy, I remember a few run ins with the MPs, that I was unfortunate enough to have back at OCS.
    Never got in any trouble though.
    -Cpt. Bryan

Can't really sugar coat this one....There was a time in the Corps when pot smokin' was pretty common with the young, "dumb" enlisted Marines.
    One day, about a dozen guys went out in the middle of a wide open field on base. They sat in a circle; everybody watching everybody's back...while they were smokin'. All of a sudden, two MP pick-ups come screamin' across the lawn, headed right for us. The alarm was sounded! 10 seconds later, the MP's jump out of their trucks, and yell, "Everybody freeze!"
    One by one, they searched us all. While they're searchin' us, this one L/Cpl. just starts running his mouth...giving the MP's a hard time. The rest of us stood there, quiet. Us "quiet ones" had been savy enough to dispose of any "evidence" by eating it. But not L/Cpl. Mouthy. He was still runnin' his suck when the MP reached up and took that joint from behind his ear. He went to jail. They let the rest of us go.
    drumcorpssnare

I knew MyGySgt Dibiase! Good guy.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by futureMarine418
    I am planning on joining the Marines in the next year, im going to be an MP. I was wondering if anyone had any good stories about runins with MPs, or if any MPs had any good stories to share. Thank you

MP's - adventures of the Blue Falcon's (lets see if anybody knows what Blue Falcon's are)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun
    I knew MyGySgt Dibiase! Good guy.

he damm sure is, mgysgt dibiase would go to hell and back for his Marines.

but the minute you screw up STAND THE FA(K BY,,, YOURE A$$ WAS HIS!!

buddy fa(kers my a$$

Quote Originally Posted by cplbrooks
    MP's - adventures of the Blue Falcon's (lets see if anybody knows what Blue Falcon's are)

the ones i busted were the ones that beat the crap out of their wife
    also busted another Marine that beat his infant child black and blue

always told the drunk drivers "you got a choice, blow in the intoxilizer or start walking, your choice" not my fault i offered him a way out and he failed to realize that.

as noted in previous posts i always busted the stupid ones,, why?? because they are stupid!!!!!

so i ask you cpl brooks as a NCO, you find out one of your Marines has beat his wife/ child. what would cpl brooks do??

one of youre Marines is drunk and getting in a vehicle, you tell him to walk, and his only response is "fa(k you corporal" what would cpl brooks do??

one of your Marines has marijuana in base housing. what would cpl brooks do??

Thread Information