What if ? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What if ?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CHITOWN
    I come from the hard streets of Chicago I am sure I can handle the fleet and anything else that is dished out at me
    Reminds me of the opening lines of FMJ-"the phony tough and the crazy brave"

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I come from the hard streets of Chicago I am sure I can handle the fleet and anything else that is dished out at me
    And??????????????

I'm shakin' in my boots down here in GA!

(OK Jim, Shaffer, ANYBODY - here's where I could REALLY use that little man rolling on the floor laughing his a$$ off)

You haven't met your drill instructor yet, have you? In the words of Gomer Pyle, "Surprise, surprise, surprise"

You think you are tough being from the streets, you ain't squat, and your DI will d*mn sure let you know it the moment you hit the yellow footprints. If you think you are tough the DI will convince you in very short order that you are just a piece of rat dung, or even lower on his totem pole...

LMFAO that is some funny a** S**T you guys make me laugh ok im sorry im a wimp and GA is where all the crazy a** people come from are u happy now oops I almost threw up lol any way thank you marines for making my day I will email you great people after Feb the 12th and let you know how bad the DI smashed my A** lol PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST hopefully soon

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Hard to believe his sperm beat out 800,000 others .

CHITOWN do you have a terminal case of cranial rectumitis?

With your attitude and lack of respect you may graduate bootcamp but you will be very hard pressed to make an honorable career or enlistment.

Also, rest assured nobody that is a Marine and earned the title gives a **** what you think!

Street life doesn't make you a man! Combat in a build up area is all that the insurgents in Iraq have lived with for their entire life of street fighting.And they aren't capable of licking the sweat off a good Marines ass!

As I recall, my bunky was from the mean streets, too. Having never had anyone in his life try to instill any sense of discipline in him, he frequently cried himself to sleep and looked for ways to get himself sent home. His tough guy routine crumbled to the floor on the very first day and his "mean streets" attitude earned him the name "Al Capone" from the SDI. That kid screwed himself from day one. I hope you get your poop in a group and straighten up before you ship, because you are in for the shock of your life if you don't.

Hold on a min I am not trying to be a hard A** or anything like that and who cares where im from all you need to know is that im from the USA and im gonna be on your team soon cant we all get along and by the way I am not a kid im prob older then most of you not all but most so please dont speak to me like im a child thank you MARINES !!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LMFAO that is some funny a** S**T you guys make me laugh ok im sorry im a wimp and GA is where all the crazy a** people come from are u happy now oops I almost threw up
    AND....................he wants to bow up at the female in the house! He's obviously shy about bowing up at one of you guys - you the one that's funny CHITOWN! We females can be worse than the guys - we have that added factor (b!tch) instilled in us at birth.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    AND....................he wants to bow up at the female in the house! He's obviously shy about bowing up at one of you guys - you the one that's funny CHITOWN! We females can be worse than the guys - we have that added factor (b!tch) instilled in us at birth.

I have to agree...

Ellie

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This kid won't make it through the first phase!

hard streets of Chicago? what? like the paved ones you mean? do they still have dirt streets there?

Or maybe he means compared to those experimental "Nerf" streets they just installed there. Supposed to limit the amount of injury sustained when you trip over a curb and increase the chances of survival for jumpers.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    yeah..............it's usually the ones that bark the loudest before they get there that yelp the loudest the first time that DI jumps down their throat. I had this one chick in my platoon from NY - same attitude as this kid - until she let the attitude come out a DI one day and b!tch had her $h!t packed and was gone by the time we went to bed that night.

A DI will make it a mission to break this boy.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by YLDNDN6
    Or maybe he means compared to those experimental "Nerf" streets they just installed there. Supposed to limit the amount of injury sustained when you trip over a curb and increase the chances of survival for jumpers.
    Now THAT'S funny as hell!

Listen Chitown...

Your Mindset can either work for you or against you. If you came from a tough place use that as your inner strength to make it through what ever obstical you face. Having a tough mindset is great and it can be a asset to the Corps. Use it FOR you instead of AGAINST you by rubbing it in other Marines faces. Some of us have seen some REAL ****. Your Drill Instructors are probably going to be Vetrans of Fallujah or other battles and those places make ANY and EVERY neiborhood in the US look like leave-it-to-beaver. They will laugh at you for acting like where you come from is so "hard"

Take what I am saying into consideration. Thick skin is the most important asset a Marine can have... You will get your ass chewed all the time. Just brush that **** off and move on.

Thread Information