What if ? - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What if ?

Now that someone was nice enough to show me Chitown's response to me I would like to let him know that for one I am NOT a southerner, although my momma sure was. Your mouth runneth over and since someone know's your recruiter's number I am sure someone will be so kind as to inform him of your little diatribes. If my kid had ever spoken of an adult in the way you did he would be pickin soap outta his teeth for a month because I woulda made him chew the whole damn bar, maybe two. I would much rather you have said it to my face, like a man, but you are no man. You are just a cheap piece of trash who thinks you are something that you aren't. Heck the women in here have more and better cajones than you do...

Your opening statement in this thread proves it all since you are willing to lie about something to get in the Corps. You have no honor or integrity. You will NOT make it as a Marine...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    he doesn't learn very quickly, does he?

Do they have 'the small bus' in Shytown?

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    David,I can't repeat everything he said but he said to you for your comments you are GAY . ROTFLMAO!

Last edited by Phantom Blooper; 04-21-07 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper
    David,I can't repeat everything he said but he said to you for your comments you are GAY . ROTFLMAO!
    Yes, I read that and quite conveniently ignored that. I don't need to respond to that kind of crap because I know who and what I am, and what's his name obviously does not...

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    That's when I PM'd the Drifter and she ****canned him for 2 weeks.

Well I guess he got what he deserved. Stupid is as stupid does...

Quote Originally Posted by Camper51
    Well I guess he got what he deserved. Stupid is as stupid does...
    I never got to see the posts...

Are you sure the gay reference wasnt directed at me? I did post about him "faking gay" to get out...

Some one PM me please....

Thread Information