Treason!!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Treason!!!

Treason!!!

I am still up in the air as to how I feel about this. I dont want to hate democrats, but my gut tells me this is true.

http://www.sweetness-light.com/archi...ngs-with-hamas

lets get a reliable source on this article please

sweetness-light.com isnt exactly a very relaible source

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    You don't think we are already holding talks with their Hamas' Daddy's in Syria and Iran? Even if there are no embassies, we still have quiet back channel envoys to communicate. Its been that way for generations and no one has cried TREASON!!!

If folks want to believe something bad about a group, they'll believe anything. The more ridiculous the better, more publicity.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    No doubt in my military mind the dems have been secretly meeting with the enemy. They have a track record of treason remember John Hanoi Kerry when he lied while good men died?

Secular Progressive Libs in action!

Nelson what are you tring to say ?That John Kerry went to Hanoi as a goverment offical?

Anyone remember this administration qouting a VIA operative? Anyone recall the WMDs that were never there? Anyone remember "Nation building that in our constitution"?
    I support our brothers in arms and always have. I remember when no one supported us in Nam and I remember what it was like when I came home.
    I severed proudly in the Corps and in Nam and would not change that time in my life for anything, but I also don't look at this war without blinders on and see that there is more at stake than "Nation building". There seems to be a lot of helping out our personal friends to increase their fortunes with the lives and limbs of our brother Marines and other service members. there seems to be a lot of the old boy networking going on with the use of our troops in what is becoming an Iraqui problem that they don't want to face and expect us to supply them with the troops to do the job that they don't want to do themselves.
    If we did go after WMDs and "Nation build" then that mission has been done and it's about time they stood up and toook the fight for their country over for themselves and stopped expecting us to do the fighting and dying that they are not willing to do.
    These people don't even want to stop the floood of terrorists coming into their own country because they expect us to do it for them.
    As far as Kerry talking to the ministers of other countries, at least he's trying to do something. And the lies of this administration led by a deserting coward and his five time draft dodger who says he was too busy to serve during Nam shouldn't hold much weight with brave MKarines doing their job.
    Part of the smear campaign Kerry gets is a lot of BS supplied by the deserting coward and the draft dodger just like the lies they spread about Kerry by the Swift Boatees which turned out to be just that, LIES!
    Yes he gave testimony before Congress on what he had been "TOLD" by other veterans and that too was twisted around to be used against him by these deserters and draft dodgers.
    You can't think for a minute that these guys aren't talking behind your backs, Kerry is just doing it publicly and trying to save the lives of our troops. He isn't trying to make money for his buddies with no bid contracts that have proven to be almost corrupt as these two cowards and their adminstration and giving Medals of Freedom to their friends just because they know them. Therre used to be a time when the Medal of Freedom meant something not just a little party favor for Republicans. Just like when the Presidency wasn't for sale.

KERRY IS A ****ING TRAITOR AND IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE, I'VE GOT SOME OCEANFRONT PROPERTY IN ARIZONA I'LL SELL YOU FOR A SONG. I REMEMBER KERRY AND HIS TRAITOR ****ING PALS DEMONSTRATING ON THE IWO MONUMENT AND I'VE WANTED TO KILL HIS LURCH-LOOKING ASS EVER SINCE.
    kerry is a ****ing idiot and had it not been for his parents, money, and luck, this funny looking MF would be in prison for Treason!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up A Toast To High Treason

A toast, to high treason, we kicked one king George out before, so, here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right, what they knew was right.

Quote Originally Posted by SuNmAN
    lets get a reliable source on this article please

sweetness-light.com isnt exactly a very relaible source
    The only reason I posted this was becase It seemed more aimed at israelis than americans. To be honest, Ive never even heard of this particular website before. But in its defense, some of the crap that comes out of the "respectable" media is just as "bogus"

YES, and another toast to our founding fathers for continuing a long dificult, yet just war that did not have the majority of the locals on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thzodiac
    A toast, to high treason, we kicked one king George out before, so, here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right, what they knew was right.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    No Kato811 but he went to Paris and negotiated with the North Vietnamese while he was a commissioned naval officer that is a photo of him doing that. We were still at war with the North Vietmanese when he did and he was not acting on orders or even requests of the government. He never signed his form 180 to receive his official service records. Then of course it would be up to him to make them public which for some strange reason he refuses to do so. If he did it may just prove that he was punished for his traitorous acts. It would also shed light on all the medals he awarded himself.

Jim

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    KERRY SIGNS SF-180 FORM
    By Michelle Malkin · May 24, 2005 07:40 AM
    During an interview yesterday with Boston Globe editorial writers and columnists, John Kerry said he signed Form SF 180. The form will be sent to the U.S. Navy within the next few days.

Globe columnist Joan Vennochi writes:

During an interview yesterday with Globe editorial writers and columnists, the former Democratic presidential nominee was asked if had signed Form SF 180, authorizing the Department of Defense to grant access to all his military records.
    ''I have signed it," Kerry said. Then, he added that his staff was ''still going through it" and ''very, very shortly, you will have a chance to see it."

The devil is usually in the details. With Kerry, it's also in the dodges and digressions. After the interview, Kerry's communications director, David Wade, was asked to clarify when Kerry signed SF 180 and when public access would be granted. Kerry drifted over to join the conversation, immediately raising the confusion level. He did not answer the question of when he signed the form or when the entire record will be made public.

Several e-mails later, Wade conveyed the following information: On Friday, May 20, Kerry obtained a copy of Form 180 and signed it. ''The next step is to send it to the Navy, which will happen in the next few days. The Navy will then send out the records," e-mailed Wade. Kerry first said he would sign Form 180 when pressed by Tim Russert during a Jan. 30 appearance on ''Meet the Press."

Last summer, "Unfit for Command" author John O'Neill said if Kerry signed SF-180, reporters or anyone else could obtain all of Kerry's military records from DoD. "If he executes Standard Form 180, he would no longer be the gatekeeper, the gatekeeper would be the U.S. military," he told the Washington Times.

Background:
    - A copy of a blank SF-180 form is here (.pdf file)
    - Though Kerry's spokesman said the form will be sent to the Navy, National Archives seems to suggest it should be sent to the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis.
    - How long will it take to process Kerry's request? We may be waiting a few months:

Response times for records requested from the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) vary greatly depending on the nature of the request. For example, the NPRC Military Records Facility currently has a backlog of 180,000 requests and receives approximately 5,000 requests per day. Routine requests for separation documents currently require only 2-4 weeks for servicing. However, requests that involve reconstruction efforts due to the 1973 fire [ed. note: see here] or older records which require extensive search efforts may take much longer. The average turnaround time on all requests is currently running at approximately 12 weeks.
    -The Swift Boat Vets first called on Kerry to sign the SF-180 form on May 4, 2004: "[W]e the undersigned formally request that you authorize the Department of the Navy to independently release your military records (through your execution of Standard Form 180), complete and unaltered, including your military medical records."

- On August 18, 2004, the Washington Times reported that the Kerry campaign said it had released all of Kerry's war records to the public:

"Senator Kerry's entire military service record is posted on JohnKerry.com. His entire record," said Michael Meehan, adviser for communications to the campaign, at a press conference called to defend Mr. Kerry against recent charges that the former Navy lieutenant didn't deserve some of his war decorations - three Purple Hearts, a Bronze Star and a Silver Star.
    - Deroy Murdock was one of the first columnists to call on Kerry to sign the SF-180 form.

- PoliPundit kept the pressure up this spring with the SF-180 clock.

Update: Ed Morrissey says that even after signing the SF 180 form, Kerry need not release his military records to the public:

[I]t could be a cold day in Hell before all or any of it gets released to the media. In fact, Kerry could argue that signing it was all he agreed to do. When, he could say, did I commit to sending it to the Navy? You FOOLS! Mwa-HAHAHAHA!
    All kidding aside, Kerry only agreed to sign off on the SF-180. He didn't agree to release every document that results from that request. The SF-180 will only release the information to Kerry, who can then cull the material for anything embarrassing before making it public.

This contradicts what John O'Neill said last summer. As I noted above, O'Neill said that once the SF-180 is signed and executed, anyone can obtain all of Kerry's records directly from DoD. Either O'Neill was right or Morrissey is right, but not both. I'm sure the blogosphere will quickly figure it out.

Update II: Mark Coffey suggests a new Kerry clock.

Update III: N.Z. Bear asks a good question.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/002545.htm

Credits
    Savings

Wink Zzzzz Zzzz

Yo ! jinelson, I'd go to sleep if it wasn't for your flaky cartoons in your posts while I'm scrolling down for a post that doesn't pollute a debate and get a cheap laugh on behalf of the Republican party.

I personally don't read any of your stuff, too long Keep it simple for your high fiver's, the cartoons will be enough for them.

SF
    10th

damm wish id have known service members could award there self medals .maybe i could have gotten some .

Well maybe Kerry is a traitor but he hasn't outed any CIA agents like the deserting coward Bush and his draft dodging vice-coward Cheney.
    Both of these cowards use people and situations to sell the Presidency and the country for their own monitary gain and to help out their buddies.
    You may feel Kerry is a "traitor" but then you should be used to having traitors around because we have two more years of these two left.
    And keep in mind that Kerry volunteered for combat when he could have stayed in a nice cushy office job. And even that has been turned into lies by these two cowards and one of the people they got to spread the lies has admitted that they were all lies about him.
    Kerry at lest tried to get some talks going when he saw that the government would not let us do our jobs in Nam. They stopped us from taking the fight to the enemy and let them rum amok all over Cambodia and Laos on the trail with no threat of us able to stop them. He was doing what the government should have been doing.

Thread Information