The Rights of Muslim Americans - Page 6
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNmAN
    I don't care if I'm a boot

the rights of Americans need to be respected. I'm not saying they HAVE been violated often (even though surely there are isolated cases) but there are many on this forum who advocate violating the rights of Muslim AMERICANS for the sake of "national security"

please. If we can't trust our own people, who CAN we trust?
    YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT - YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO AN ATTORNEY - SHOULD YOU NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD ONE, AN ATTORNEY WILL BE APPOINTED TO YOU - YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT THAT'S YOU!!! WE ARE MARINES HERE. YOU APPEAR NOT TO BE. ARE YOU FOR REAL? OR A POSER?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun
    One thing of note, SuN, the terrs in Iraq have adapted the DC sniper 'mobile' since it worked so well. And, BTW, remember the ringleaders name.."John Allen Mohammed". He changed it to that from something else. NOT reported in the MSM. And, if you lived around the DC area in Oct of that year, you'd damn sure say they were terrorists. They effectively paralized this area quite well; if that's not terrorism, I don't know what is.

The six Imams gave the perception of being terrs, and acting like them. Furthermore, it's now believed that they are in it for the money, as they are looking for a 'monetary settlement'. What a big surprise.

The London 'scare'?? More like, terror attacks. They were all BRITISH citizens who hit their own country.

What is the common thread? Hmmm.....let...me....see.....could it be.....Islam???

Not "could be"

it is.

But it doesn't mean we should screw over the other 99.99% of innocent Muslim Americans who have nothing to do with it.

I agreed earlier that profiling for national security purposes is fine, but suggestions of mass deportation/ethnic cleansing/genocide by Marines on this board are out of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy
    SO YOU'RE A "RIGHTS" FREAK!!! TELL THAT TO THE DEAD PEOPLE AND THEY'RE FAMILIES OF 9/11 AND THE OTHER ATTACTS MUSLIMS MADE ON AMERICA OVER THE PAST UMM-I-DY-UMM-I-DY YEARS AND ALL THE AMERICAN HOSTAGES TAKEN AND KILLED BY MUSLIMS TERRORISTS AH'S, CS, MF'S

none of those perpetrators were US citizens.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT - YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO AN ATTORNEY - SHOULD YOU NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD ONE, AN ATTORNEY WILL BE APPOINTED TO YOU - YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT THAT'S YOU!!! WE ARE MARINES HERE. YOU APPEAR NOT TO BE. ARE YOU FOR REAL? OR A POSER?
    yeah I'm a poser. I pretend to be a Marine in my spare time because I have nothing better to do and it makes me look really really cool.

I'm really just a big, fat liberal hippie and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is my heroine and I hope she gets elected president in 2008

please dude, seriously not every Marine has to have that "kill kill kill them all" bs mentality the try to give you in boot camp.

S.T.F.U. SuNmAN

Quote Originally Posted by SuNmAN
    yeah I'm a poser. I pretend to be a Marine in my spare time because I have nothing better to do and it makes me look really really cool.

I'm really just a big, fat liberal hippie and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is my heroine and I hope she gets elected president in 2008

please dude, seriously not every Marine has to have that "kill kill kill them all" bs mentality the try to give you in boot camp.
    U NEVER WAS-NEVER WILL BE & NEVER CAN....A POSER GOT THRU THE WIRE....SH..HAPPENS

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    That's about enough for now.

U NEVER WAS-NEVER WILL BE & NEVER CAN....A POSER GOT THRU THE WIRE....SH..HAPPENS
    sweet life I'm glad you were able to pick up on my sarcasm

Thread Information