Dems are working for an openly gay military - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I guess we should make "Skipping to Cadence" part of bootcamp now!!!!!!!!!
    LOGIC?????????????? 10th and his ****ing quotes - if he couldn't "quote" something he wouldn't have anything to say - I guess that could be GOOD!!!!
    Hey, if Alexander was a dicksucker, that makes IT ALL OK!!!!!!!!! MY ****ING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THAT LOGIC SSSUUUCCCKKKSSS!!!

SEMPER FI,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thzodiac
    Maybe we wouldn't be stuck in Iraq ?

It took Alexander three years, but he finally got a handle on the tribal mind. (Perhaps because so many of his own Macedonians were basically tribal.) Alexander produced peace by marrying the daughter of his most powerful enemy, the princess Roxane. The tribe understands such an act. This is respect. This is honor.
    SF
    10thzodiac

So if George W. takes unto himself a hadji wife, our troubles are over? If it's OK with Laura it's fine with the rest of us! Will he have to take a suuni and a shi'ite and a kurd? It might get alful crowded in the White House at that point, but it it will make the moslem bastards go away, cool! How about a Afghani bride also?

Actually, you hit the nail on the head about respect over there-if you don't have your boot on their throat, they don't fear(respect) you. Saddam was very good at knowing how to rule these people-if you lighten up for a minute they will eat you.

Wow! And to think that there are gays who still want to serve knowing this attitude is prevalent. Amazing! I salute them. They really love their country.

What ever happned to the men only rule? Can I not join any freakin group and not have to worry about gays, transexuals, metrosexuals, or any other person unlike myself? I am just asking if by law or any other rule known to man if there could be say a club for a group such as straight male jews who are black or how about straight male hispanic hindus. OR lets try this one. straight white male christians. Why is it that when people see a group that is exclusive we have to find a freakin way to infiltrate it, break it down, and destroy it.

I don't want to be a part of your gay commando brigade so stay out of my Corps already.

I can hear the order now...

"Peter puffers up! You guys are gonna take point!"

I dont mind as long as its only for reserves...lol

OK+++++++++Here it is++++++++Lots of shrinks say that 1 in 4 men have homesexual thoughts. This was from "Newsweek" a few years ago. Makes one wonder about that 1 in 4 men you "hang out with"

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung
    OK+++++++++Here it is++++++++Lots of shrinks say that 1 in 4 men have homesexual thoughts. This was from "Newsweek" a few years ago. Makes one wonder about that 1 in 4 men you "hang out with"
    And if your three best buddies seem OK-IT'S YOU!!!

Credits
    Savings

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by D W George
    And if your three best buddies seem OK-IT'S YOU!!!
    Boy, did he walk into that one

That's an old one too !

I like this one:

There is a queer amongst us !

Who ?

Kiss me, I'll tell you

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Oldies are the best-that's why they hang around! And no, I'll just keep guessing!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by D W George
    Oldies are the best-that's why they hang around! And no, I'll just keep guessing!
    Monty: Don't smirk Patton. I shan't kiss you.

Patton: Pity. 'cause I shaved very close this morning in preparation for getting smacked by you.

No it makes me wonder about the fruitloop who wrote up the report. Maybe he has a hidden agenda.

Also did it ever ocur to you that the people the shrinks are seeing have problems. 1 in 4 people seeking mental help might have identity crisis'.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Honestly, who the fu*k cares?! Should we also bring back the order relegating black Marines to segregated units? Or abolish women in the Corps? This is the way things are- society adapts to change much more slowly than the changes come. Why is the Marine Corps the model of equality, until it comes to sexual orientation, at which point we're 50 to 100 years behind the times? Would it have anything to do with a bunch of old brass that's scared to have their comfort zone infringed upon?

I could give a good god*amn which way you swing in the sack, as long as your muzzle doesn't swing across my grape in the field. A Marine is a Marine is a Marine. Period. Time to grow up.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Unfortunately that's not the way it works LsoFree. Homosexuals have shown they don't want tolerance, they want their lifestyle accepted as "alternate" as opposed to "deviant". In my view it is not an acceptable alternative lifestyle and I will never condone it. I think I speak for a lot of people in this regard (I maybe dead wrong). I don't care what people do on their own time, but the gay crowd don't seem to be satisfied unless they can throw it in your face; and if you don't like it, you're "homophobic". I've known and worked with gays, knew they were gay, didn't care-they didn't flaunt it every minute of the day, wouldn't really know they were gay if they hadn't said so-might have suspected! But they were'nt constantly "we're queer, we're here and we're in your face". Once the behavior is tolerated openly in the military it will, most likely, go ape**** like it has in the civilian population. That is not conducive to good military order. My opinion, and you know what opinions are worth.

Thread Information