Quote Originally Posted by marinegreen
Hey I was all for THAT LYING FUQ BUSH going to war but the fear,fear,fear,fear,fear factor has run its course.
I choose not to publicly criticise the Commander in chief during a time of war, even if I believe he or she is wrong, unless they have committed an impeachable offence.

I will give the same consideration to any Commander in Chief, regardless of party affiliation.

Once in Office, I prefer to let the individual act with the full powers of their office, so that whatever their plan is, it has an unfettered chance of success.

To put a person in office, and then hamstring them through constant criticism, opposition, and second-guessing, is, in my opinion, the American People, doing a great disservice to the Nation, because no matter who actually holds office, the second-guessing and constant criticism will continue, in effect, crippling the Presidency.

Try to imagine, if you can, an America in which the Democrats, Republicans, and other contenders for political office, ALL support one-another's candidates fully, once they are elected to office, and reserve the 'analysis of performance' of the individual, for after their term in office is completed.