My boyfriend wants out of marine boot camp
Create Post

My boyfriend wants out of marine boot camp

is there any way for him to get out -- he really wants to leave -- does anyone know how he can

graduation.

the best thing for you to do is to help him emotionally giving him some positive moral support. if he quits now he will have huge regrets later. the pain he is feeling is temporary. if getting him to leave is your idea you are doing him a huge disservice.

Exclamation wants out

I'm sure this isn't what you want to hear, but I'll bet every individual who ever went through boot camp ( at some time) wanted to go home, but, thats not how it works, your boyfriend signed a contract and it's the Marine Corps responsibility to make sure he fulfills that contract

GySgt & SSgt are right. He has no choice because he was the one signed the contract. Unless he is attending Officer Candidate School; he can resign anytime. Be honest, I did not want to be in Boot Camp when I went there; but I didn't have any choice besides sucked it up...and moving on. Because nobody put the gun in my head and forced me to sign the contract. I think it should be the same with your boyfriend's situation.

All I can say is wishing him luck, and graduate from Boot Camp.

Semper Fidelis!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Jerri, even if i ever had those thoughts in boot camp i would never have told anybody, especially my girlfriend. There was no way in hell i was going to return home as anything but a US Marine. If he is a quitter now, just imagine what you have to look forward to with the rest of your life with him if he doesnt finish this. Motivate him to finish what he started or find another boyfriend.

"Return with this shield or upon it" - Spartan mother to her son

Thread Information