Marines Killing Civilians? What? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart
    Innocent until proven guilty.
    unfourtunately this is not true anymore. In my opinion the general public should have no knowledge of this situation until everything is setteled. These things should not be allowed on tv or newspapers or magazines until the trial is over and everything else is over. The media is rediculous...I often wonder whose side they are on because they are certainly NOT bias towards the United States and OUR military! Why don't they ever talk about the GOOD things that are going on over there??? Why don't they ever talk about OUR military giving up their lives to make that country a better place? Or how about the fact that they are fighting for the rest of our country's FREEDOM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ckkinders
    unfourtunately this is not true anymore. In my opinion the general public should have no knowledge of this situation until everything is setteled. These things should not be allowed on tv or newspapers or magazines until the trial is over and everything else is over. The media is rediculous...I often wonder whose side they are on because they are certainly NOT bias towards the United States and OUR military! Why don't they ever talk about the GOOD things that are going on over there??? Why don't they ever talk about OUR military giving up their lives to make that country a better place? Or how about the fact that they are fighting for the rest of our country's FREEDOM!!!
    Because the Media needs ratings, and people feast on tragedy and bad things that occur, positive things are boring. The Media is a prosecutor, whether it's the enemy or our country they're prosecuting. Anything to get a story.

It's disgraceful.

Thread Information