0341 steel rain
Create Post

Thread: 0341 steel rain

0341 steel rain

hello fellow marines i am looking for a few former d.i.s that made me the man i am today.ssgt c.garza, sgt c.lopez or ssgt d.l.bryan my senior drill instructor if any one knows of them or is them please email me at slayer1869@hotmail.com thank you

Before I go any further, I am a WM. I was stationed at 8th and I between 90 and 93. My MSGT. was Harold Harris and then Clemmonson. Co was Capt. Ben Albergetti(sp), he is now a Major. Then it was Capt. Anderson, also a Major. Major Vensky was the highest officier, he is now a Colonial.
    Do any of these names look familiar to any one who served at that time?

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Madjack,

Thank you for joining Leatherneck. About your question about LtCOl Aligretti is maybe how you spell it. If this may be correct PM me please if you think I spelled it correctly if I did I know where he is. The Marine that I know has little to no hair.

Thank you for filling in your profile.

The Marine I remember,kept his hair real short, but he was blonde. Last I heard, he got married in Hawaii. I am looking for one of his troops. A marcher named Cpl. Brian Jennings?
    The Marine you know..is his first name Ben or Benjamin

Quote Originally Posted by MADJACK
    The Marine I remember,kept his hair real short, but he was blonde. Last I heard, he got married in Hawaii. I am looking for one of his troops. A marcher named Cpl. Brian Jennings?
    The Marine you know..is his first name Ben or Benjamin
    its benjamin

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up Madjack,

I have a positive ID for you please PM me and I will forward his information to you. He is now a LtCol. and of course his first name is SIR. Really his name is BEN or Benjamin.

I know him personnaly by the way.

I stand corrected.. have given the required amount of pushups!! Yes his first name is SIR! If he should recall the Marine that I am looking for, I would appreciate some update on him. Cpl. Brian Jennings. From Georgia.

Where you also stationed at 8th and I?

Madjack,

I am looking threw my stuff from 8th&I and trying to find anything on Jennings. I hope you find this Marine.

Cantrell

Thank you Cpl.

Thread Information