Need help locating a Marine/former Marine
Create Post

Arrow Need help locating a Marine/former Marine

His name is Andrew and I don't have a last name, possibly McDaniel though. The picture below is about all I have to go on, other than knowing that at some point he was in Texas, but it's believed to be that he lived/lives in Mississippi. He is probably about 23 or 24 years old now. If you know this guy, please send me a private message with any info you have...and thank you!

Credits
    Savings
    please fill in your profile...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WTF?

You're joking right?

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    WTF?

You're joking right?

Some folks try all..

Ellie

Cowboy wants a good cook.. I promise i wont tell your husband if you dont tell my wife but what are we going to do when they ask about the grocery bills getting bigger.. hahahahahaha

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hrscowboy-
    How about if the Marine Friend was a dude? Heck, as long as he was a good cook it wouldn't matter, would it? LOL

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Probably not - everybody knows that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach....................that's why I never feed 'em (God I LOVE this dancing banana!)

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    (God I LOVE this dancing banana!)
    Didn't Jerry give you one downstairs bigger than that?

I updated my profile as requested. I'm not here for socializing or fun, just looking for this person, who may or may not still be a part of the Marine Corp. I'm about a year behind tracking him down, last known location was Jackson, Mississippi in May 2005. He may be using another last name, possibly his Mother's from a 2nd marriage. Last name possibilities are McDaniel (with or without an "s" added at the end of the name) or Walters. Any help in locating him would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Nothing personal towards you J - don't know if you saw it or not but someone posted a "personal" ad on this same thread and Ms Ellie deleted it but that's what set us off.

In your case, what will probably happen is, IF anybody knows of him they will probably contact him and let him know that you're looking for him. If he wants to contact you after that it's up to him. Like CASs "DO NOT" thread states, we take care of our own and if you haven't been in touch with this Marine, it's probably for a reason.

Good luck in your search....................

Oh ok, thanks Marine84. I understand some of the replies now...I thought I had done something wrong. I can assure everyone here that I'm much too old to be looking for a young Marine for romantic purposes. lol

I am hesitant to say much but I will say that it's a strong possibility that Andrew may be closely related to me, and that Andrew probably doesn't know anything about it unless one of his immediate family members has been in touch with him and shared the information. If someone knows him, I'd be just as happy if they would give him my information and let him decide if he wants to contact me. I hope no one is offended that I am using this site as a resource in my search. I can assure you that I mean no harm.

Thank you for your well wishes. It is much appreciated.

I am searching for a Marine that was stationed with my husband some twenty + years ago. His name is Michael Lee Higdon. Originally from Bradenton, Fl. he went to boot camp at Paris Island, was stationed at Camp Pendleton, CA, served aboard the USS Okinawa and our last known address was in Carlsbad, CA. I have been looking for Mike for a long time without success. I just found this web site tonight and am praying it helps. It is regretful that he and my husband failed to stay in touch, he has never had a friend like him, before or since. I started dating my husband just about a year afer he finished his active duty in 1988 and I can honestly say, he talks about Mike all the time, I feel like I know him myself. I would love to surprise my husband, who is also named Mike with the awesome news that I found his friend. He would really love to hear from him. If it helps to pass this message along, Mike Higdon is of African-American descent. So if your out there Mike, please, drop me a line. Thanks so much! Valerie

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Valerie Perkins,

No disrespect intended ma'am. You need to fill in your profile.

Smile Thank You!

Dear Gunny,

Thank you for your reply. I hope I have provided the information I needed to. I see that you served at Paris Island, do you have any information in regard to Michael Higdon? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Thread Information