Perks of Being a Poolee - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I know,Yellowwing. It seems ,sometimes , that even the most thought out, evasive and non confrontational statement can be offensive to someone. That was my point of reference. Nothing more, nothing less.
    It has gotten to the point where this topic has reached it's pinnacle of information - provided to and responded to. I'm thinking that all parties, me included, should just leave well enough alone and let this episode play out because wether we/I like it or not, it is going to...one way or the other. Hellz Bellz, everything has been laid on the table. I don't want to even think, down the line,..."I told you so." Perhaps you folks might feel the same way.

Talking Damn those 10%

lol that 10%. Well I didn't want to be disrespectful like that but there is those who ruin it for the whole. There are always those who don't want to do their job 100%, want to party harder then they work, and just plan screw up for all of us. If you fit the CAR hope right on in!

Registered User Free Member Pel's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Lets just say that I am damn glad I am the way I am. Cause if I wasnt, I may have turned out like someone else, and that just wouldnt do.

Pel

Hope you don't have that mind set when your at MCRD. There not going to care if your happy with yourself because there going to change that. You will be what they want you to be.

Credits
    Savings
    I meant. That I would not want to be like you.

When this Poolee steps on deck at Marine Corps Recruit Training in San Diego, His civilian nasty ways will be changed. I expect that. Untill than I am who I am.

Pel

I dont care how many perks there are to being a poolee i think i speak for all the poolees here .. we would all rather be Marines :-) and i respect all of you that are and i cant wait to server with yall ( yea im from Texas )

Well every time I've gotten pulled over in an area where I had never been before and I made sure I was polite and respectful and I asked for directions and the officer tore the ticket and gave me a warning since I was only 7-8 mph over speed limit. I was really giving props to the manners. I was screaming hell yeah as the officer drove off and I had gotten off of getting a ticket.

Originally posted by Pel
    Sorry Im not a goody goody MelloYello, Try living sometime its fun. Kazinganthi, laws were made to be broken or because the person that made the law cant do it and has to ruin it for everyone else.

Live life in the fast lane.

Pel
    Let me get this right, you got a break 7 times and you have the balls to call the cops pigs. As a poolee you haven't EARNED a damn thing and your reaping the rewards of those that have gone before you and EARNED the title. Do the Corps a favor and go join the Army.

They have a place for Shi%birds like you pel. It's called Ft. Levenworth and with what you've shown so far thats exactly where you'll end up.

Originally posted by woodman

Let me get this right, you got a break 7 times and you have the balls to call the cops pigs. As a poolee you haven't EARNED a damn thing and your reaping the rewards of those that have gone before you and EARNED the title. Do the Corps a favor and go join the Army.

They have a place for Shi%birds like you pel. It's called Ft. Levenworth and with what you've shown so far thats exactly where you'll end up.
    Thank you woodman...that's what I really wanted to say.

Haha oh my gosh, I can't believe we're arguing about all of this. Personally I won't be doing any remotely dangerous driving, nor will I ride with anyone who does considering i'm still recovering from a head on collision( @60mph) ...

As far as cops goes, everyone who knows me knows that I joined the Marines so I can get into the FBI and be a detective. When I am one, I'll be sure to look for you PEL.

We'll play games later.

Credits
    Savings
    lol.

wow julia ... your cheating on me already... u know it is against Military law to commit adultry...

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Well Pel,

I am one of these so called pigs you refer too and I am also a former Marine. Go ahead and flash that card to me, wont get you crap. I will admit, in this time, a active duty military person, I will say, ok, go on yer way, depending on the violation. But yer butt, would be mine. You have disrespected me and all former Marines that are in law enforcement by your comments, I will not stand for that. I dont care if your a poolee, you have not earned that title yet. I dont write Marines, unless I have too. But thanks too you, I will write every poolee I have a chance to come in contact with, and I dont care if I just stopped them to give them a warning. A poolee card dont get you out of nothing and ifin your backwoods, I sleep with my sister card does', then the better for you. Sorry, didnt mean all poolees cause most are smart and know better, but go ahead, show me your poolee card Pel. You are a piece of crap and ifin yer wonderin, kilo 3/2, 1st plt. and was in 3093 in boot, SSgt Alexander was my senior.

Troop901, I respect you for your service and your current service to the community you serve because you are doing what I want to do I plan on going to the FBI but I would like to be for sure before a federal agent a local cop back here in Texas Keep up the good work!

Awwww coulter....I wouldn't ever cheat on you!!! just ask Jimmy and Matt (SemperFidelis) hahahaha. (Jimmy is sad because i'm not taking him to prom today). Oh and richards got promoted to lance cpl btw.

and Troop901, In deference to your decision, I understand your reasoning for doing that and I know that for yall to do that in the first place is nice enough alone. So maybe to even out the score we should keep up our part, and NOT break the law.

Moral of the Story: stop speeding.

Thread Information