Outsiders in Political office
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sgt. Smitty
    Guest Free Member

Angry Outsiders in Political office

Here we go again, just heard some scuttlebutt that a certain politician is about to introduce into congress a bill that will enable a foreign-born individual, no names mentioned but he's the gov. of calif, to run for Pres. of this country. This garbage has got to stop and stop now. If you aren't a natural-born American, according to the law as it reads now, you cannnot become Pres. Let's keep it that way and quit selling this country to the highest bidder. Wake the hell up people, am I the only one that sees what's goin on around us? NON-Americans, or immigrants, whatever you want to call them, have no damned business in our political system and we need to keep it that way. How many of you would like to learn Jap or Chinese or raghead as a new national language? Sure as hell not me.

I agree Smitty...oldschool,set in my ways and I'm sticking with my story. I'm sure the politician was a democrat. gbudd

Registered User Free Member JAG5150's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs down I coukd be wrong but I don't think so

Smitty, I have to agree with you on this. I know exactly who you are talking about and even though I think that he is a decent individual who has done a decent job where would it stop. If we ammend the law for 1 person then it leaves it open for any other foriegn born person to attempt to make the same move. How would you like a member of Osama Bin Ladens family to run for CIC? Doesn't make me feel like curling up all snug in my bed at night.

humblysuperior
    Guest Free Member

Re: I coukd be wrong but I don't think so

Originally posted by JAG5150
    How would you like a member of Osama Bin Ladens family to run for CIC?
    I thought a member of UBL's family was CIC already?

Sgt. Smitty
    Guest Free Member
    There are so many people in this country that blindly follow what this govt. says and does that they can't see the dangers being let loose right in front of them. It's time for the real people of this country to stand up, wake up and question authority, especially the political aspect of this whole mess. My God, what does it take to wake these people up?

No the next CIC will be named Jose or Maria And they will the northern states of Texaco or Mexifornia

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    I have to agree with smitty.. I dont agree with it one bit.. Leave it to the Naturals to run for office..

Credits
    Savings
    You know that the last Governor of CA. to become president was damn good. He went by the name of Ronald Reagan but then again he was born and bred American

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    Yes I remember Reagan.. He was a great.. But like you said he was from here and not someone from the outside..

Credits
    Savings
    Born and Bred in the good ole U.S.of A. nothing less can be accepted. I don't care if you're married to a Kennedy or not.

Sgt. Smitty
    Guest Free Member
    Bein married to a Kennedy is almost a death sentence nowadays. This is AMERICA, keep it American ! ! ! ! ! !!

Credits
    Savings
    I agree but these are the people who have the political pull to get such a bill written let alone passed in congress.

Sgt. Smitty
    Guest Free Member
    Then we need to get rid of all of them before it happens.

Credits
    Savings
    see my reply in keep our money home

Re: Outsiders in Political office

Originally posted by Sgt. Smitty
    NON-Americans, or immigrants, whatever you want to call them, have no damned business in our political system and we need to keep it that way.
    Gonna have to draw a line on this one, because I see most of you as immigrants. I'm a card carrying member of a tribe. One that was greatly persecuted by the US government. And I know I can trace my history back here long before alot of citizens in this country. Not that I hate any of you if I did I wouldnt be here. Proud tradition for Native Americans to serve in the military. I guess the most famous would have to be Ira. I find it comical when someone starts ranting about "natural" citizens.

I dont mind if it is amended. But I know it wont be. There are so many failsafes in the system that this bill is going to be shot down. Even if congress doesnt shoot it down, EVERY state has to approve an amendment to the constitution. Even if it passed into law, the constitution is ratified, the supreme court can still shoot it down. And if they dont, if the American people want Arnold as president then it will happen. If they do not see him as a good president then it will not happen.

Thread Information