"An Army Of One" - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    See what you started smoking878? "Mess with one Marine and you mess with them ALL"......you even got a female Marine after you. Gary

Gentleman Gentleman, we should be thanking 878, he is giving us a fine example of how a "Army of One" really works, and it would seem their mouths also work the same way as their "Army of One", fire one shot, and run like hell..

Registered User Free Member USMCrow's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    "fire on shot, and run like hell"...hmmmmm, with their berets and attitude, it sure reminds me of the French.

Let us not take away from the FFL, I have ubber respect for those men, and within the past few weeks the Marines dedicated a wall to them.

Patdaly...
    Are you not aware of the fact that this "so-called" OCS soldier called us Marines Stupid, ignorant, and "suckas? What ever sucka means?
    You as a Marines should know that we like to make fun of the other branches. I guess it's the devil dog in us!
    There is no need to tell anyone to "shut-up". All Opinions are welcome...as long as they are not derogatory or negative.

Credits
    Savings
    TRLewis
    your right, I did forget the FFL. They're a mean bunch of SOB's. I was thinking more about the French "Army" in 1940.

I love the FFL, I was considering going to serve them. Toughest men I ever met, I like the thought of it too, leaving everything you know for 5 years.

Oh please give me a break here there aint no tough guys in the army these are the men that couldnt be the best there is THE FEW THE PROUD THE MARINES.. The rangers cant hold a candle to a Marine recon unit.. And there green berets are nothing but a bunch of cry babys i seen that first hand in Vietnam....

Credits
    Savings
    saw a documentary on 'em last month or so. hard corps m.f.'s. Could be fun to disappear for a few years and get back into the chaos.

Originally posted by hrscowboy
    Oh please give me a break here there aint no tough guys in the army these are the men that couldnt be the best there is THE FEW THE PROUD THE MARINES.. The rangers cant hold a candle to a Marine recon unit.. And there green berets are nothing but a bunch of cry babys i seen that first hand in Vietnam....
    Yeah ok, not like the Rangers can be deployed in 18 hours. Until recently Recon was not apart of JSOC, without that missions were going to other branches. The Rangers are the spearhead light infantry of the Army.

I do belive you have your head up your ass. If you cannot see that Marines, Rangers, and Special Forces have different missions.

I took a second to notice this:

Birthday December 31, 1969
    Years of service in the Marine Corps? 1969-1973

Something isn't right. I highly doubt you saw Nam as an infant. Even worse any Vietnam Vet talking badly about another Vietnam Vet.

I also take it personally offensive that you talk about these units when I plan to be both a Ranger and in Special Forces before I retire.

TRLewis,
    Look at your own profile and look at the Birthdate! Mine says December 31, 1969 and I've been retired from the Corps for 3 Years! There's a coding error on the site and the way the Birth Dates are displayed.

I think you owe somebody an apology for questioning their integrity!

GunnyL

No way Gunny. I refuse to apologize to anyone who speaks so rudely of other vets, especially because they were in another branch of service.

TRlewis let me remind you who your speaking too LANCE CORPORAL that says alot indeed when you claim a 4 year tour in the United States Marine Corps it also tells me more when you couldnt stay in My Marine Corps to fufull your dream as you write in your posts. In this Site like it or not We follow guidelines and the guidelines are you respect the rank in which you seem to not want to comply with that and that too tells me alot. Anytime you want to match DD-214s I would be glad to throw mine right in your face. I have seen what these Army wannabes have done in the real face to face combat. I warn you that the next time you are disrespectful to any NCO on this website i will ask for your name and rank banned from this site...

Play nice boys

Ellie

Lewis and Cowboy, now you done it...you made the boss mad! Elie is going to send you guys to bed without your favorite "Chesty" bear...Oh yeah, and no cookies either!!!

Thread Information