Ellie or Cas
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ellie or Cas

Ellie or Cas

Does this place look familiar?

LMAO

Well I can say it isn't that website you sent me, that you said gave good massages.....LMAO

Ellie

I can't believe

Marines stationed near-by don't recognize this place.

LOL

On Camp Pen somewhere?

Hell Cook

How am I suppost to know that..when I never was on the West Coast....LOL

To me it looks like No Man's Land

Ellie

is that Barstow?

Sure ain't Tustin.

Definately didn't come from the east coast.

Credits
    Savings
    Cook,
    I HAVE NO IDEA! Is it some place where I can take a vacation!

IT'S SPARROW'S BACK YARD!!!

LMAO

After one of his "wild weekends"

and now he's trying to get everyone else to remember who did all that damage so he doesn't have to pay for it...

hahahaha

rotflmao

Originally posted by CAS3
    Cook,
    I HAVE NO IDEA! Is it some place where I can take a vacation!
    ROOOOOLLLLLING on the floor on that one CAS

hint...

it's on the west coast.

Ellie you and cas are gona kill me when you find out what and where it is... LMAO

Tell me are they selling pieces of this estabishment on ebay....

Colleen I would wait for the idea of the vacation....

Ellie

No EBay Ellie

But it is being moved

I'm gona go hide......

LMAO

Is it the Mustang Ranch Cook.......

You can hide but I will find......LMAO

Ellie

Oh!

You remembered? LMAO

Cas wants to go on vacation there.. ROTLMAO

humm, I'm surprised Jo-beth didn't remember it.... LOL

Last Part of Mustang Ranch Brothel Moved

RENO, Nev. (AP) - The last piece of a risque chapter of Nevada history - the Mustang Ranch brothel - was airlifted to a new home Sunday.

Unlike other buildings from the state's first legal bordello, the 63-foot-wide parlor where the working girls lined up for customers was too big to be moved by truck to its new location at the Wild Horse Adult Resort & Spa.

About a dozen girls cheered and champagne flowed as a double-rotored helicopter gently lowered the skeleton of the parlor into place and workers secured it to a concrete pad. Crews had to cut about 3,000 pounds of wooden braces from the building after the pilot determined it was over the chopper's 11-ton limit.

Prostitution was illegal across Nevada when Sicilian immigrant Joe Conforte took over the 104-room ranch in 1967. It became the state's first legal brothel in 1971, and prostitution is now legal in 12 mostly rural Nevada counties.

Mustang Ranch has been closed since the IRS seized it in 1999 after the conviction of the bordello's manager and its parent companies in a fraud and racketeering case. Conforte fled to Brazil to avoid tax charges more than 10 years ago.

The U.S. Bureau of Land Management, which took over the property, had planned to level the complex because the buildings were in a flood plain. But after prevailing in a series of court suits and environmental challenges, Wild Horse owner Lance Gilman bought the property and its name on eBay from the BLM for $145,000.

Gilman estimates he has spent $1.5 million since then on site preparation and the four-mile move of the dozen sections of the pink stucco-clad buildings.

The girls' cubicles and other rooms branch out like spokes from the hexagonally shaped parlor. Two of the spokes can't fit on the site in front of the Wild Horse and will become a museum filled with Mustang Ranch memorabilia.

Susan Austin, the Wild Horse madam, supervised everything from the African hunting trophies in the parlor to the paint schemes in the private suites in the new brothel. She said the renovated Mustang Ranch will not include the flocked red wallpaper and chintzy furnishings of the original.

"That just wouldn't be me," she said.

2004-09-13 11:33:30 GMT

So what do I get......

Don't I know you Cook.....

Ellie

Thread Information