President shared pain of Marine community - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    snipowsky
    Guest Free Member

Thumbs up Sorry Marine!

Ellie said it...So it has to be true. Hmmm Ellie I seem to be somewhat like ivalis at times. Depending on my mood. Speaking my mind and getting my ass chewed. Words are only words. But telling a Marine he isn't one is UNSAT!

Speaking from personal experiences. That is the worst thing you can say to any Marine is that he isn't one. That kind of talk makes any Marine see RED!

And on that note I apoligize to ivalis. SORRY MARINE! Please forgive me?

Semper Fi!

Originally posted by BHABIT
    Johnson...don't want to talk about him...as I don't think it benifits my or our cause to talk about them. That just leads to more of what we have too much of...division.

My duty is to walk the line that nobody else wants to do...to kill without hesitation or discrimination...why?...so all the philosophers can sit and debate the issues. More importantly though is so the Mothers, childen and all the mases in this country that do not have the means to protect themselves...can go to sleep each night without fear!!

My point about johnson is simple and very clear and not meant to re-event the wheel of debate over Vietnam, but to bring forth a fact regarding blood on the hands of Presidents ... past and present ... for the benefit of a Vietnam Veteran, ivalis.

While I thank you for your duty to Corps and Country, I also (politely) remind you that my husband, daughter, two sons-in-law and nephew are also "walking the line" as I type ... we would have had two daughters in the Corps, if it wasn't for my middle daughter's unfortunate deafness in her left ear.

If the politicians would stick to politics and let the Generals manage the war, I think America would do a whole lot better in a lot less time ... that's MY opinion ... afforded in part by "my" Marines.

Semper Mom,
    Margot
    PROUD Wife of SgtMaj Charles Shinn - 4th LAAD Bn SgtMaj
    PROUD Mom of Cpl Sarah Lane - HMH 769
    PROUD Mom-in-Law of Sgt Owen Lane - HMM 764 (DEPLOYED OIF II)
    PROUD Mom-in-Law of LCpl "Drew" Andrews - 1st MAR Reg (DEPLOYED OIF II)
    PROUD Aunt of LCpl Tim Collins - 1/1 "C" Co (DEPLOYED OIF II)

Re: Sorry Marine!

Originally posted by snipowsky
    Words are only words.
    Words have meaning.

Thread Information