Even more crap about this Jerk - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SheWolf:
    article in the VFW Magazine this month about cutting back on VA hospitals and the reason for it. If you can get a coppy read it, will expain a lot of reasons that most of cannot.

MAJMike:
    How in the hell did you ever make Maj? All you have to do is type in Tehran Times in your search engine and bingo up somes Tehram times.com try it Maj.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	08224446.jpg‎
Views:	134
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	2861  

greensideout:

Can't you see what they are trying to do? Change the subject. It's hurting Sen. John F. Kerry, telling the truth about him, we are just getting started, before we are through he will run and hide his ass.

I don't think that President George W. Bush has done a great job, still it's a lot better than the likes of Sen. Kerry could do.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by greensideout
    I think the discussion was , "crap about this Jerk".

If there is a good reason to vote this guy in as President, I would like to hear it.
    ...amazing how topics of posts can branch off from the original thread... guess I'm guilty of that.

I, too, am waiting for a convincing argument that Sen. Kerry deserves my vote...

Tehran Times is a Tehran-based English daily newspaper.
    (ISSN:1024-6053)

Telephone: +(9821) 8800293
    Fax: +(9821) 8808214
    Telex: 213662 TTIM IR
    Address: 32 Kouche Bimeh, Nejatollahi Ave.,
    Tehran, Iran

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    usmc4669: I may have fallen victim to a ploy to divert the subject off of Sen. Kerry, but it certainly wasn't because I wished to protect the senator. I was responding to a preceived attack on the current Administration.

You and greensideout are right, though, the "spoiling attack" did draw my fire off target...

TracGunny:

We all do that, now back to "crap about this Jerk". He still haven't proven to me that he is the right one to be President, Joe Lieberman would have been a much better choice in my book, the liberials though he was to much in the middle. The new thing about Kerry is his affair with an intern. This was from Matt Drudge.

You got'a watch 'em---they have been trained to do just that, lead the subject in a new direction.

Kerry will do anything for Kerry as his past has shown.

Makes me wonder---what will Kerry do with America for Kerry?

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    RESULTS! that's a knee slapper.

Sen. John Kerry intervened to keep open a loophole that had let a major insurer divert millions of federal dollars from the nation's most expensive construction project, then received tens of thousands of dollars from the company in the next two years, documents show.
    American International Group (AIG) paid Mr. Kerry's way on a trip to Vermont and donated at least $30,000 to a tax-exempt group that Mr. Kerry had used to set up his presidential campaign. Company executives also donated $18,000 to his Senate and presidential campaigns, according to records obtained by the Associated Press.
    But Mr. Kerry, the current leader of the Democratic presidential race, said there was no connection between his actions in 2000 and the donations in 2001 and 2002.

AP is reporting that at least three times in his Senate career, John Kerry pushed nominees for federal home loan bank positions who had donated money to his campaign. AP has also found a link between campaign contributions from insurer American International Group and Kerry's fight to preserve a profitable insurance funding loophole in the federally financed "Big Dig" project in Boston.

So that's what people mean by "electable"!

Why does he keep marrying these heiresses if selling influence is so profitable? Guess that kitesurfing equipment must really cost a lot.

From the Matt Drudge Web Site.

Kerry faces big test in internet storm about mystery woman
    By Alec Russell and David Rennie in Washington
    (Filed: 13/02/2004)

The campaign of Senator John Kerry, the frontrunner for the Democratic nomination, faced its first media storm last night after a Right-wing website alleged that he had asked a woman to leave the country for personal reasons.

Mr Kerry's campaign did not respond to the allegation on the Drudge Report, a news tipster, most famous for disclosing that Bill Clinton had an affair with Monica Lewinsky, a White House intern. When contacted, the Kerry campaign had no immediate comment.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	17185 (2).jpg‎
Views:	111
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	2862  

Registered User Free Member jfreas's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    This is the Drudge page. www.drudgereport.com. Very interesting if true.

Registered User Free Member jfreas's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Kerry's Clock

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in
    front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge

wall of clocks behind him. He asked, "What are all

those clocks?"

> >

> > St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks.

Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie

the hands on your clock will move."

> >

> > "Oh," said the man, "whose clock is that?"

> >

> > "That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never

moved, indicating that she never told a lie."

> >

> > "Incredible," said the man. "And whose clock is

that one?"

> >

> > St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's

clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe

told only two lies in his entire life."

> >

> > "Where's John Kerry's clock?" asked the man.

> >

Kerry's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it

as a ceiling fan."

Originally posted by ivalis
    RESULTS! that's a knee slapper.
    Considering his voteing record, his passion for the UN to control our Armed Forces and his disrespect for fellow Vietnam Vets, tell me why I should vote for him to become the President of this great country?

Aha! Meat and Potatoes!!
    Thanks Gunny 4669.
    Gunny Jfreas, loved that image of the ceiling fan in Jesus' office.

Ivalis
    I rescind my offer to converse. Hasta la Vista, baby!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    The Tehran Times did censor the last parapgraphs of that news piece...[Rand Beers continues]..."It`s a realistic sitting down and having the kinds of discussions that we`re just not having because this administration is so tied in its own ideological views of Iran and waiting for the Iranian regime to collapse."

He said Kerry would want to work with a "broad range of countries" to stem the traffic in materials that could fall into the wrong hands and help make nuclear, biological or chemical weapons.

"We`re going to have look at international (non-proliferation) regimes that currently exist and probably go through some revisions of those regimes in order to find a way to approach and address."

No way the Tehran Times was going to publish those last 3 paragraphs.

And did you folks also believe every word that Pravda put out during the cold war?

As far as the email - "We also remain convinced that John kerry has the best chance of beating the incumbent in November, and putting America on a new course that will lead to a safer, more secure, and more stable world." - how is that unpatriotic and un-Presidential?

The Kerry campaign is not designed to change the vote of G.W. Bush supporters. That would be a waste of resources. Its the 'undecided' vote that every party is spending tens of millions to convince.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a GW Bush loss, not exactly a Kerry victory. The CIA got biotch slapped over the WMD assessments. Nearer to election time, I predict there will be leaks pointing to an Administrative scandal. If GW's spin crew drops the ball, Kerry is in.

Thread Information