Drifter & Ellie
Create Post

Thread: Drifter & Ellie

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member

Drifter & Ellie

Happy Anniversary!! Wish you two could be together on this day.Wishing you both the best! And hoping all goes well for you and yours! Semper-Fi!! Chuck Hall

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    How many years is it? 26? Well, may the next 26 be joyful...and the next after that...and the next after that...

Thanks.....

I spent time with Roger....No we didn't have a romantic...dinner no flowers exchanged...There is always time for that.....
    Watching my husband...just taking his first few steps again...and sitting up....Is all I needed to see today.....I can't ask for anything better than that.....Except for maybe spending a little time with you Marines and some of the vets I met at the hospital......You all have helped me and our children....keep strong...during our difficult time.....

Yes TracGunny...Roger promised me another 26 years....

Ellie

Well, as usual, I am a day late and a dollar short. Story of my life. But I want to add my best wishes to both of you. May you have many, many, more. Just make sure to keep Roger in line. lol

Happy Anniversary to Roger & Ellie from a straggler.
    Wishing you decades more happiness together.

Roger & Ellie,

Happy Anniversary!! I am glad to hear Roger is getting on his feet, there's a force march at 0'dark 30!!

Congradulations Again,
    Bill "Kalbo" Long

Thread Information