Eyesight requirement for AG contract - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    after posting i researched eating poppy seeds and was surprised to see how many people lost their jobs because of poppy seeded bagels/muffins.its only required that 90percent of the morphine be removed from the seeds .the morphine reacts differently to everybody .so it is possible that he did pop hot .

Once your eyes stop changing you can look into corrective surgery. They are letting people in as pilots now who have had PRK/Lasek. Before going this route, you'll want to consult a couple surgeons, as well as a flight surgeon for the military to see if they are/are still accepting the given procedure. You can always go in as another MOS and a few years down the road pursue the procedure and try to lat move or join the army which takes enlisted guys and puts them through the WO process to be pilots.

Mike

I also researched this and I would be remiss if I did not say....wishing you the best and quit eating poppyseed muffins.

You are still young....but do like the dinosaurs on here and start eating bran muffins.....they are healthy also and might help someone accusing you of being full of shiat.

Although sometimes with my crochety azz this does not always work.

Good luck!

Thank you for all the input and I think I'm just gonna stick to blueberry muffins from now on. Can't wait to ship out.

Quote Originally Posted by crazymjb View Post
    Once your eyes stop changing you can look into corrective surgery. They are letting people in as pilots now who have had PRK/Lasek. Before going this route, you'll want to consult a couple surgeons, as well as a flight surgeon for the military to see if they are/are still accepting the given procedure. You can always go in as another MOS and a few years down the road pursue the procedure and try to lat move or join the army which takes enlisted guys and puts them through the WO process to be pilots.

Mike
    The liaison said I should qualify for it but my back up is to try to get and aircraft maintenance job and try to lat move later if I still want to but right now I'm working out everyday trying to get into closer to a perfect for my IST.

Thread Information