Hello gentleman. The new fiscal year started this month and with it the job contracts came out. I was planning on going Infantry and my original ship date was in June of 2017 but I was surprised to learn that there were no infantry contracts available. My recruiter said this might be because there were many infantry contracts open last year and they were basically handing them out. Now they're cutting back on them drastically. All combat related contracts were super hard to come by and almost everyone in my RS had to take their second or third choice. My recruiter however was able to get me a CE (combat support) contract in May so now my ship date is 22 May 17. Ive looked up this contract and the MOS's underneath it. I understand it encompases artillery, tanks and aav's, and air control/air support/ antiair warfare/ air traffic control. I would like to hear from any Marines who have any knowledge on this contract or the MOS's under it. I would appreciate to know what MOS I'm most likey to get. If youve had any of these MOS's how did you like them? In general i would just like to know more about this contract and the MOS's under it from Marines who have some knowledge on the subject. Any comments are appreciated. Thank You very much.