Coffee Talk - Page 39
Create Post
Page 39 of 181 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

After a weekend of deck cleaning and staining, I feel like I was on the DI's quarterdeck all yesterday. Felt fine when I was just finished, but this morning everything's just sore.

And it's not that big a deck! Just not as young as I used to be, I guess. 8-)

Mowed the lawn and sprayed Cutter Pest Control ...

Sometimes I would rather do yard work ,than try to keep up with the Grandkids ... Only I the 90's today, sure enjoy the cooling off today. S/F

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I got yelled at by Mistyblue for not posting, I am still alive, just got back from vacation last night. Didnt have the best weather this year but it wasnt too bad. Took the kids out on a charter fishing boat and they loved it then we jet skied. I was like it the one time of the year I get to spoil my kids. Even though my little girl tried to drown me twice on the jet ski, she has no balance and pulled me off twice because she rode with me. And yes, some poor family got a full moon when I dragged myself back up on it as they drove by on their boat.

troop, glad Your back and that You had a good vacation, butt to much info about the moon viewing...

Troop! Good to see you again, brother - sounds like a good vacation, with some stories to tell years down the road. 8-)

I'm hoping to get to the beach maybe later in the summer with the family, but for now it's just work, work, and some more work before all of my customers are gone on their summer vacations (mostly Feds and contractors, it gets empty around this town in July/August!!)

s/f!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Say it ain't so Andy bout the Tombs back in the day we'd park down by Dixie Liquor on Mst pick up a case sit on the stairs where they filmed the exorcist Chugg it,then hump on over to the Tombs and commence too kicken some Georgetown U frat boyz a$$e$ winning all their Chugging contests only downside negotiating the steps back down to Mst lol Godspeed too You Marine and your Family Adios S/F

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hey wait a minute, I didnt yell... I was concerned ... but glad your back

Clear skies and windy condition and a Temp of 96º

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My mom asked me why do you love the Marine Corps, I said cause its a brotherhood. and unless your a Marine you will not ever understand why.

Okay, since My Son is in, does that still make Us a brotherhood or Father/Son hood ? My Mom could never understand Me and The Corps , but She was still proud ...

Morning all, it's 77º on the way up to 98º a little warm for me and the winds are somewhat light ,will see later..skies are clear and the sun is a shinning !!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yessir Morning temp out here 87 as we speak suppose too toP out at 108 having waffles w/fried chicken garlic & onion gravy big cup of Java praying for our neighbors uP the road a bit these fires don't Play Godspeed too all of Yah especially the young and mature that are across the Pond Go Easy Adios S/F

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yessir Goodmorning temp 88 toP out at 106 anything below 110 is a break from this Africa HOT lol having Steak & Eggs Texas Toast grapefruit juice and Java wanna send a shout out too All Americans in harms way Godspeed too yah and Thank You for having the Guts to do what your doing Adios S/F

Good Afternoon Marines,was 88 degrees,now down to 87 degrees.Just came on to Wish,you Marines a Safe and Happy Fourth of July.I am fine,but a bit tired.Still volunteering as a DSO at the DAV.Not bad,but I did learn one thing.Never put your Cellphone Number on the DAV cardeople will call you at home-at All hours to ask questions.I now cross it out in ink and just give the extension. So,I'm learning.Hope All of you are Well and Dandy.Spoke to Mongoose on the phone a few weeks ago.It was Great.My glucose has been a bit above normal..Goodbye Ring Dings....Hello to Everybody.....Think I'll take a little Nap now...Just got back from a Primary Care Exam-have not been there in a year..Took a Mono Blood Test and Epstein Barr Test..Probably Negative,that's good. Have never been a good sleeper since Nam...One more year and it will be 50 years ago.That's a while.Sorry for not being here sooner,but eventually,I do get on.Take Care Everybody and Have Fun....Last Season of "The Strain"-Thank God."Better Call Saul"-not Bad.Anyway Gotta Go.If this guy Trump Bombs Seria-he"s an A-Ho.The Left still has Control.Too Bad.So,I am not Political again,so there..SEMPER FI and God Bless ALways.......Chow for now my Brothers and Sisters......You got Claims for the D.A.V.-Put Them In.....I can't Tell you Nothing More Important.You-Deserve EVERYTHING.....Period... Just Prove your Claim..Vietnam Veterans are Still Being Screwed,,Agent Orange Causes Cancer...No Joke...LOVE You All.

Thread Information