Coffee Talk - Page 60
Create Post
Page 60 of 180 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

64º , windy as heck and clear skies overhead..

Watched the ISS flyover this evening ...

Well it's 58º and some windy conditions outside and clear skies overhead ...
    Hope you have a great weekend all of you...

Cloudy and 62 with scattered showers ...

51º outside and very light wind so far our high around 57º with no chance of rain in sight...
    Have a great week Marines...

Mid-60s today and rain, dropping down to mid-50s over night with more rain ...

Anybody here watch The Curse of Oak Island or Hunting Hitler?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thought about watching oak island but have not, is it good?, was 50 today, high of 32 tomorrow, and baby bear had a chest xray today, we dont like his cough and raspy breathing. And yes, I can retire in May, but gonna probally have to do an extra three years in the DROP. And his doctor just called to say his chest xray was clear and he tested negative for the flu.

41 degrees here in Bronx ,New York-Overcast ,Hope you Marine Grunts are doing Well. I am fine-still volunteering as a DSO..I finally got my own drawer.It's small ,but about time...Take Care Everyone...Be Safe and Be Heathy...God Bless Always......Freedom Is Everything and Love Is More-SEMPER FI FOREVER.....

Glad you got you own skivvies Doc... even if they are small. It's a biotch when you have somebody else do your laundry and they mix your shiat up.

And may I ask why everybody has to give a weather report every time they post?

I don't get the weather reports either, Bloop. I've been offline for a while with some family issues (mostly sick old parents), but I know I can always stop in here to see what the weather's like where I ain't.

That's part of why I don't cruise through here too often, the old back and forth smokin' and jokin' never has come back. 8-(

Anyway, that's my story.

sf

Dropping down to 20 overnight ...

Back home again hopefully for longer than a week spent the week in the V.A. Hospital and came home last night.. Same old stuff as before and now let see what the temp is and will be.. right now we have 60º with a high of 65º today...

Trimmed the azalea bushes this afternoon ...

39º high 58º clear skies and no wind so Far..

Thread Information