Devastating personal news My Daughter has passed - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sending thoughts and prayers Brother to you and your family.

God Bless.

When you feel like it come post on the forum like you always do Pat. I helped me a lot to be with my Brothers and Sisters.....

Pat, so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in our prayers and if you need anything at all brother, let us know. You all will be in our thoughts throughout this terrible time. God bless

SEMPER FI,

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sending more Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family Pat.

God Bless

20.jpg

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Still praying for you and your family, Pat. One step at a time. Nowhere to go but forward, hard as that is. But we're all here for you, you know that.

just heard of your loss, Pat, you and your family have my heartfelt condolences and sympathy... may Bobbie Sue have fair winds and following seas always.... God Bless and Keep you and yours.....

thanks you all very much for the prayers and well wishes, we are making strides, the emotions come in waves, we are still waiting for the return of the Body some time this week, we hope so we can have closer,, Her Bat. Commander and the Command SgtMaj. will be attending the funeral as well along with some of the Marines She worked with from Japan..

again my Wife and I thank you all very much..

Marine Family Free Member 2 Marine Mom's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    So very sorry for your loss of Bobbi

I am saddened to hear of this. When my son became a Marine, I was told, "Welcome to the family. You will find out what that means." Maybe that is why my monitor is so blurry right now.

the Marine Corps has been nothing but fantastic during this time,, they have keep us apprised of of everything,, we are still waiting on the Body, but with three agencies investigating it, they need to make sure that A matches B and those two match C.. so ether tomorrow or Fri. is the estimate, then we can get closer...

thanks again Brothers and Sisters, and extended Family of those who have members in the Corps. for all of the thoughts and prayer,,

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thank you for the updates Pat.
    We are all here for you and your family.

Thoughts and Prayers Outbound Brother.....

update, we will be getting the body, it looks like on Monday at 23:00,, they wanted to send Her 3 hours away to Detroit, but the SSgt. had a fit and argued with the civilian in charge of sending the Body she wouldn't budge so he got the Co. involved they called HQ Marine Corps and got it changed to our local airport.. it is plain to me that this civilian has never been in the service nor have they ever had anyone in the service,, why are these people so oblivious to the feelings of people who have actually lost some one in the service,, wow,, just wow,, I still can't figure why it is taking two weeks to get the body back,, but that's they way it goes..

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm so sorry you and your family have to go thru this.

Thoughts and Prayers Outbound as always Brother.

update,, we got conformation that we will have the Body at 23:05 monday. we then will lay our Daughter to rest on Thursday at 11:00.. and then we can finely get closer..

irpat54-I just came across this post.My heart and Prayer's are out to you and your family.God Bless your daughter-she would be my Sister,my Brother..

Government Red Tape. Seems as though it will never change. Prayers outbound for you and your family. God Bless.

Thread Information