confused about recruiters - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    The surprising thing about this is that there is no persuance on the part of the OP if you truly wanted to be a Marine you would do whatever you had to do to get the job done. Marines do it all the time they are told they cant use the front door they go in the side if they cant use the side they use the rear if all else fails the blow the place up. just my .02

PARRIS ISLAND. PARRIS. PARRIS. PARRIS. I'm tired of seeing Paris Island in this thread. At PARRIS ISLAND they make Marines. At PARIS ISLAND they paint, drink chardonnay and walk around with baguettes under their armpits.

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    hahahahahahahahha

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    PARRIS ISLAND. PARRIS. PARRIS. PARRIS. I'm tired of seeing Paris Island in this thread. At PARRIS ISLAND they make Marines. At PARIS ISLAND they paint, drink chardonnay and walk around with baguettes under their armpits.
    Oui ....Oui!!!!

I'm confused about being told i won't make it in Paris Island, Maybe i will maybe I won't and you are right. Recruiters do sell you to sign up. There are good recruiters and bad ones. But i'm not saying the recruiter i had is bad. Maybe i called on a bad day.

I only gave the Marines 70% but now it is 100%, I think the recruiter was testing me or i'm not really fit for the Marines. And if i want to be one then i won't give up. quitting is not a option in the Corps. If i quit in the Marines then everyone will be effected by it. I'm thinking about if i really want to be one. I wrote out pro,s and cons of joining the Marines.

yeah I think that is what happened and i took it as you can't be a Marine. I'll check the Navy out. and go on from there. thank you for the advice. And i won't listen to recruiters. some are good but other just want you to sign up and go to boot camp.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    In my opinion - this OP is just stringing everyone along for fun.. I see absolutely ZERO ability to take information as it is and has been passed out in any serious direction...

Marine Recruiters are there for a reason, it's not to SELL.. But to see if the individual is or IS NOT qualified to enlist... PERIOD...!!!

navyseal22, either get your act together or go away...

If you find this CONFUSING... Your toast...

FoxtrotOscar...

BTW - either completely fill out your profile as required, or you will lose posting ability...

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    I must be getting naïve in my old age. LOL

I will stop and will calm down, i did not mean to offend any Marines on here ok, I will get my act together and stop. sorry if i mad you mad. i should just join the Navy! or not go in. I won't give up. and i will stop.

i guess i made a Marine mad! and that is not what i wanted. i will stop now. i was just angry when i put confused about recruiters on. I really wanted to be a Marine and now seeing if I really want it. If I do i'll talk to another recruiter and see what they say. I know Paris Island will be hard but it is part of being a Marine. I will stop now

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    navyseals22... You apparently were not "CONFUSED" enough to find your way here and respond to these many post's...

You used that word "CONFUSED" over a dozen times and "Calm Down" how many now...

News FLASH... You can't follow directions very well, you were asked to complete your profile and it's been ignored... No further post's for you...

Be all you can be... Go have an Adventure elsewhere...

You have 72 hours/3 days to think about this... No posting until you come back and complete the profile...

Failure to do so will result in termination - Forever...!!!

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    Thanks Foxtrot!

Credits
    Savings
    Yesterday, 05:35 PM #72 FoxtrotOscar

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post

Be all you can be... Go have an Adventure elsewhere...
    F.O. do us all a favor and end this
    sillyness.
    "Please"....close the thread

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Thread Closed....

Attachment 28820

Thread Information