Multiple Waivers
Create Post

Multiple Waivers

Am I kidding myself to think it may be possible to obtain 2 waivers?

Marijuana less than 10g is one and the other Theft less than 100$ both years old.

Haven't tried contacting a recruiter yet, pretty much figured I would be laughed at.

I am 23 btw.

Similar Threads:

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Not necessarily laughed at--go ahead and contact a recruiter, then come back and let us know what he said, we're curious, as waiver questions come up here all the time, almost daily-----we don't know, for sure, the answer to your question. Some of the younger guys here might, but do check with a recruiter----they won't laugh, but they will give you good info.....please update us.---nothing to lose by talking with one.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Hahahahahahaha !!!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Did you steal the money to buy the pot?

i stole da bread for dope yo

i didnt steak money the charge is called theft less than 100$ as in the item was less than 100$ . After I did that I watched videos of us marines crying about miley cyrus. fun day it was. then guys guess wat else I did. I posted to leathernick.cawm and trie to join militaery to str*en my liufe

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    I was being serious in my response...to see if the charges were from the same day or not. You should contact a recruiter. However nobody can say for sure until you ask. I will tell you being laughed at is the least of your concern. Hopefully these were juvenile convictions and they are not felonies. No one here can tell you anything other than to speak to a recruiter... Hell he might even give you Miley Cyrus concert tickets if he signs you up!

Thread Information