why is my recruiter ignoring me?
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Unhappy why is my recruiter ignoring me?

I was suppose to retake asvab test this week (thursday) and i let him know earlier during the week and he said ok and when wensday comes i called him up to remind him and he said he's very busy and he said next week and then i replied is next wedensday good and never got a reply from him..now today (friday) i texted him.and still no reply..i gave him ally documents and everything and the by way asvab score was 45 unfortuntly

Similar Threads:

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    he's just not that into you, he's seeing a new poolee now. there's plenty of fish in the sea

Wayne -- I'm afraid you may already sense it, the low score probably deep 6'd your eligibility. As joesphd stated, this is buyer's market, the Corps can choose. Sorry but time to move on. This is just a temporary setback. Good luck

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    When I want something done...unless the business or person I need to deal with is out of state and I don't want to take time to pack and board a jet to have a personal audience with them I use the phone... Fax...text... Snail mail. It used to be you went and had a face to face with your recruiter....if you have to ride a bus....cab...subway...train...automobile or just old Pete and Repete. Texting is lazy way to do things. Initiative in recruitment and the private sector speaks volumes. If you have taken the advice given from your previous post and studied for the ASVAB I would at least show the initiative by bivouacking on the recruiters front step.Self motivation goes along way and speaks louder than text.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Phantom's right, no texting....call him, you said you already did, but call him and make an appointment to go talk with him, and be persistent---everyone else is, you might as well be. Not obnoxious---persistent.

Oh, FK him. Go see a Navy recruiter or an Air Force recruiter. See if you get better treatment. He's just jackin you around

Just go to another Marine Recruiter in your area if there is one.

Thread Information