insanity fitness program - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    That will do it Billy.

What an insane thread this turned out to be. What ever happened to the OP ?
    OH, he's running to Parris Island ?

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    The OP was fine until this thread, then he actually WENT insane, and is probably some higher up now based on that.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Im back and insane more than ever haha

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    You fit right in here, then......I had never heard of that fitness program, but apparently some have...you may get more responses here.

Insanity will definitely get your endurance up as well as physical fitness and shape. But as for running since the climate isn't the same as in your house and i am sure you are not doing insanity in boots or cammies,up and down hills or in a swampy area unless you are then running in boot camp will still be a challenge. I love insanity because even as a Marine it is tough but it will deffinately get you ahead of the game in your pt score that is for sure. Hope this answers your q's! [Cpl of Marines]

"Marine" is always spelled with a Capital...!!!

Last edited by FoxtrotOscar; 08-03-14 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Spelling correction...

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    I still like Mongooses answer

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    What threw old timers like me off was the OPs use of lower case "i" and leaving out the word "program", so we figured he was kidding around.

As in "does being crazy help you in boot camp?"

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    I think he is kidding around or crazy.
    He just started another thread on math questions ???

I don't get this kid for some reason.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    That was legit, I advised him to, Jimmy---see that other thread again.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Just read it Dave. Don't get that one either ? Must be the new math. 1+1=3

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Well, some kind of newer one than what we went through, that's for sure.
    I hate to sound negative again, when it concerns enlistment standards, but.....math word problems might be left out of any curriculum I might devise, Jimmy.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Jimmy, it's too late now, given the quietness of this site lately compared to yesteryear, but I would like to see a general thread here in Ask A Marine, just a free for all, wannabes and poolees and us talk about anything and everything, one thing leads to another, just one thread like that. I think it would be extremely beneficial to all.......

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    I agree Dave. It would be like a " What's on your mind " Thread. Anything and everything.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Great idea Baker! Whats on your mind thread. Two great mods for that thread would be Blooper and M-14. Blooper wrote his book, " Mind Cuffs " while serving in the Federal Mental Institution. M-14's book was #1 on the charts for a while " The Simplicity of Confusion "

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Billy, what do you mean Great Idea, BAKER??? That was MY idea...I guess I could use a crying towel too like the one you're sending to josey

Thread Information