Letters From Home and Beyond
Create Post

Letters From Home and Beyond

This is my first post on this website, which has provided an abundance of information in each step of this journey, so I am going to apologize beforehand for any rules (of posting etiquette) that may be broken. With my ship date fast approaching, 20130203, I am was in search of anyone who is still writing letters to those currently in boot camp. I have come across threads pertaining to this certain subject but, they have either died or have been closed. If anyone is still doing this a post would be much appreciated. While letters from family members and friends are always comforting I feel that some encouragement or advice from someone who knows exactly what I am going through will provide that extra bit of motivation needed during low points and its always nice to have someone new to talk to. MCRDSD