I am a United States Marine
Create Post

I am a United States Marine

I am a United States Marine! My Tenets are DUTY, HONOR, and COMMITMENT in service to GOD,COUNTRY, and CORPS! No matter the cost; no sacrifice; even to the last, full measure; I will do my duty! I will honor the traditions of those Marines who have gone before me; as they have passed to me so I will pass to those who follow the sword of freedom, the banner of COURAGE, the unblemished honor of the Corps; for service without honor is not service! I will serve with HONOR I will remain faithful at all times; to my CORPS. my DIVISION, to my REGIMENT, my COMPANY, my PLATOON, my SQUAD, to my FIRE-TEAM and these tenets! I will be commited, I AM A MARINE! I am not an ex or a former Marine; I am or am not. There is no middle ground!

I AM A UNITED STATES MARINE!

s/f
    Maurice

Quote Originally Posted by ssgtt32 View Post
    I am a United States Marine! My Tenets are DUTY, HONOR, and COMMITMENT in service to GOD,COUNTRY, and CORPS! No matter the cost; no sacrifice; even to the last, full measure; I will do my duty! I will honor the traditions of those Marines who have gone before me; as they have passed to me so I will pass to those who follow the sword of freedom, the banner of COURAGE, the unblemished honor of the Corps; for service without honor is not service! I will serve with HONOR I will remain faithful at all times; to my CORPS. my DIVISION, to my REGIMENT, my COMPANY, my PLATOON, my SQUAD, to my FIRE-TEAM and these tenets! I will be commited, I AM A MARINE! I am not an ex or a former Marine; I am or am not. There is no middle ground!

I AM A UNITED STATES MARINE!

s/f
    Maurice
    Rahh

Credits
    Savings
    Now that needs a little music behind it to make it perfect.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS40nr3Jmic

Bruce59, thanks! I have posted things one here and no body commented, I thought that I had been forgotten! Outstanding vid! wish I had thought about it!

s/f
    Maurice

I had a Korean War Marine Vet ask if I was an ex-Marine after I commented on his hat. I did not correct him out of respect, but I sure wanted to say I did not quit being a Marine even though I left active service in 1978!

Credits
    Savings
    SSgtt32, Many time you will find that you will not get a reply, it depends who
    is on at the time of your post. Keep posting, that was good stuff.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ssgtt32 View Post
    Bruce59, thanks! I have posted things one here and no body commented, I thought that I had been forgotten! Outstanding vid! wish I had thought about it!

s/f
    Maurice
    Great post Brother !!!
    Thank you.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Amen and Gung Ho ssgttt32.
    Great words...great post! Thank you.

Ray

Credits
    Savings
    Right back to basics----
    Course without basics we couldn't progress.
    Hats off to those who instill these basics even as we are on this site

Thanks for sharing

ssgtt32...sometimes when you post something so awesome, there is no response that seems adequate. Great post, Brother! Semper Fidelis!

Thread Information