Brotherhood - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brotherhood

My sentiments exactly Old Marine, thank you!

Gung Ho,

Ray

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Brothers,AMEN.

I Am Honored And Privileged To Be Associated With A Great Band Of Brothers Thats Been Togather For Our Entire Existance,

Semper Fi And Goodbless You All My Brothers And Heros

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

"May the wind be always at your back,
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    The rains fall solft upon your fields,
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of his hand."

An Irish Quote

At Rest...Semper fi.

I attended my 50th high school reunion last night.Out of 300 + or - graduates as far as I can tell about 10 of us went into the military.One guy was telling me he spent 34 years in the air force and didn't have to wear his uniform most of the time-intell or something.I was always damn proud to wear my uniform!Guess that's one of the differences between us and a bus driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Willie, no truer words have ever been spoken. I am truly blessed, that I am able to read these words. I served with giants, who considered their brothers more important than their self. Honor is not enough, for these men. And those I directly served in hell with, Jack and Russ, hold a special place in my life. The bond is unbreakable. Love to all my brothers.
    There you go again Billy, getting all mushy again and making my eyes water.

I salute you Marines, one and all, you and what I have learned in our Corps has been my compass all of my life. It is men & women like each of you that has made me proud all of these years of my life to call myself Marine. If you had been less, I would have been less. And let's never forget our departed brothers who proved their love for us time and again with their sacrifices. A special place within me for Billy and Jack, thanks again. S/F

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    And When He get's too Heaven St.Peter He will tell another Marine reporting I've served My time in Hell.Semper Fidelis

I love meeting Marines while out and about.I might see a tattoo on your arm,a ball cap on your head,or a sticker on your bumper,regardless i always offer up my hand in a hearty shake and Semper Fi,or a thumbs up while driving.
    ''Marines pull guard duty in Heaven,who else would God trust''!

Thread Information