Dillon Francis Davenport Private First Class.
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Dillon Francis Davenport Private First Class.

A close childhood friend of mine back when I lived in Tucson, AZ. I just recently found out the news about his death.

Dillon Francis Davenport Private First Class, USMC 11/23/1991 - 7/06/2010 Dillon died at the Bangor-Kitsap base in Bangor, Washington on July 6, 2010. He was the youngest of three sons of Joubert and Paula Davenport. For three years he planned for the day he could join the Marine Corps, and did so immediately upon graduating from Tucson High Magnet School in 2009; he was 17. During his short life he was a member of the Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus, the Cactus Cowboy Corral and the Tucson High Marching Band. He leaves behind his parents, two brothers and many grieving family members and friends. A Memorial Service will be held at ADAIR FUNERAL HOMES, Dodge Chapel, 1050 N. Dodge Blvd., at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 15, 2010. All those who knew him are invited to attend. In lieu of flowers, remembrances can be made to the Multiple Sclerosis Society, in honor of his mother.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Rest In Peace Marine No More Worries Your In God'S Hand's Now Semper Fidelis

PFC Davenport...report to the gates. There are many Marines and family waiting there for you. Stand guard for us until we join you and relieve you of watch.

Rest easy my brother.
    Semper Fi,
    Z

Rest In Peace Dillion My God Richly Bless And Comfort Your Family And May He Craddle You In His Arms.

Semper Fi My Brother

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

R.I.P. MARINE you are in Gods hands now, SEMPER FI

Thread Information