Can anyone help me in explaining this picture?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can anyone help me in explaining this picture?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This guy's patch says U.S. Marines, but clearly Marines don't wear, or ever have worn berets. What's up with that?

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Great profile... school must still be out of session......

What's wrong with my profile? I haven't been on in a long time guys, but I just got out of the Marines in March after serving 4 years as an 0331 in 3/8 Weapons Co.

I found this picture on an article about the female in the photo. The article was on Yahoo! so I presumed it had some credibility and wondered why the man in the photo had a U.S. Marine patch on his cammies.

What do you mean school must be out?

Give me a break, that's NOT the profile you had up. I read it before you changed it. You baited them and they bit.

I would not have done Leona Helmsley with Rachel Maddow's dick

Quote Originally Posted by MrMischief View Post
    What's wrong with my profile? I haven't been on in a long time guys, but I just got out of the Marines in March after serving 4 years as an 0331 in 3/8 Weapons Co.

I found this picture on an article about the female in the photo. The article was on Yahoo! so I presumed it had some credibility and wondered why the man in the photo had a U.S. Marine patch on his cammies.

What do you mean school must be out?
    Trolls post unverified photos,real people post the original link to to the article.

Credits
    Savings
    yah,, we Marines do know we dont wear beretts
    the logo/flash on the berette looks like the ribon for Vietnam
    the Camies he is wearing are "tiger stripes"
    Wont waste my time looking up the ribbons he has

Maybe he's an "Action Figure" for an OnLine Game ?

Um ok? I really don't know what you're talking about. I know my profile had no info in it before that post so I put all my stuff in after I read "Nice profile" like 5 times. I don't know what you're all talking about.

If you don't believe me or my credentials you can look it up. I'm no fake. All I wanted was an answer to a simple question. Ya'll need to relax.

The picture is from an article on Leona Helmsley. I saved the photo on my desktop and forgot to post it. I am currently trying to find the article it was in.

As for me;
    Lcpl Joseph F. Biscardo
    3rd Btn 8th Marines 2nd MarDiv
    Weapons Company
    CAAT Red

Are you guys really that butt hurt over my profile being empty when I posted? Get the hell over it and help a fellow Marine out. How about that? Instead of being an ******* over some stupid profile info.

You guys are stressing yourselves out over some stupid ****.

That wasn't too hard Thank you Dave.

You think your screen name may have something to do with our suspicions?

Haha I mean I can't say anything for your paranoia. Would you like it if my name were something that were simple and easy? Maybe, Joe123?

Stop thinking too much. It's a username, nothing more.

Am I the only one that thinks the woman that is dead front center is very ugly(and scary) lookin? That's the first thing I noticed, just sayin

Thread Information