Stolen Valor? I think so. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Strange birds for certain.

The only office hours I ever reported of an officer was a major who adulterated his SRB and gave himself several medals. I do not remember 25 years later what they were, but I remember he did so because promotions were so competitive and he was trying to increase his chances at promotion. The Marine Corps is really not that big, and those who knew him called him out. He became a terminal major.

Does it count as stolen valor if your wearing Russian medals too? Like stealing the valor of Russian vets. I mean I'm sure there are Russian vets who are extremely proud of what they did too. Bet they wouldn't take too kindly to this guy either.

Anyway, what a moron. Then again maybe he's an actor haha.

Wish I could see the pics from work.!

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I don't think the Bronze Star with V gets stars. It gets an oak leaf cluster, for more than one award. I think.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    These type of people do had some type of psychological issues that drives them to do type of behavior. It may even be a envy complex that developed from out of there child upbringing. Anyway you cut it this is wrong. I wish our government would pass a federal law that would not allow (stop) the sales of any high decoration from PH and up to just anyone. The newest thing with some young men is to buy a military (cameo) uniform they buy at any military store. People in the malls think these kids are real, so sad. Kids ware PH, BS etc…because it looks cool. Anyway, its wrong payback is a B**ch !

Credits
    Savings
    The problem is...the scumbag lawyers and judges who are still scumbag lawyers in black, My friend and fellow Marine Dave excluded, thinfk this kind of sh*t is free speech.

I honestly find it hard to believe that ANYBODY would put all those medals on with the intention of having people believe they earned them. My take on this is that this guy just has a really eccentric fashion sense and gets off on the ridiculousness of it all. Just like one of the guitarists from a7x sometimes wears a dress blue blouse when he plays live on stage. Nobody in their right mind is going to believe Zacky Vengance was issued that blouse. People wear strange chit sometimes. Plain and simple.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What's the smaller on on the blue ribbon around his neck? Was he also knighted by the queen?

LOL what kind of idiot does it take to do what this clown is doing?

Thread Information