Is this seriously all the love yall have for our saviors?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is this seriously all the love yall have for our saviors?

I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened up this forum. The most heroic bunch of bastards I've ever laid my eyes on are our Navy Corpsman. Litteral heroes among us, and I love every last one of them. They are extremely underappreciated, but damnit, I thank every single one I run into, and I'm sure there's a spelling error or two in here somewhere, but I hope it puts a fire in some asses, and gets this thing a bit more busy. Thanks for all you do brothers. Semper Fortis indeed. Semper Fidelis.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    You haven't been here long enough. We have quite a few Doc's here. And we honor them all. We are very close to our Doc's.

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    been on here all of twenty four friggin hours and hes tellin us how to honor and who?
    gotta love these new guys, theyll tell us what to have for breakfast fore you know it

Just like everything else, there are some worthless ass corpsmen out there too. Such blind love though, I like it.

Do not under estimate your Marine Corps Brothers.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Wait till He get's His Pecker Checked by the Right One then He'll really Be in AWE...S/F

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    If he has one

Thank You Daniel, These Brothers Of Mine They Praise And Thanks Us On Here They Wished Us Happy Birthday> I Love Allmy Brothers Here.
    Semper Fi Daniel And Godbless You

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool All gave Some Some gave All

Gotta be Honest with Ya though We Protected Our Corpsman,I know quite a Few KIA.Marines that gave their all for our Squid Brother's GodBless their Butt's

During my lifetime, both while active, and inactive, I have met very few Corpsman that I didn't particularly care for. I was always glad to have them there, especially when the s*** went down. I used their firepower, and their medical expertise!

God bless the Doc's!

Semper fi!

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    .......Click image for larger version

Name:	Mutters_Ridge.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	9161.....pic of some "friends" of mine on Mutters Ridge.....NEAR.....Dong Ha Mt. and 3rd Med.
    Where were you, NUMBNUTS???.....

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    S/F

Read this book. ON CALL IN HELL. Doctors Iraq War Story. By Richard Jadick recipient of the Bronze Star with Combat V. This is a former Marine Major who got out of the Corps and went to Medical school and became a doctor and went to Iraq as a Battalion Surgeon. Really a good read.

HaperJim, Warehouse suppervisor?? Maybe those of us who's lives have depended on Corpsman just have more respect for them...

I for one never new the medic that saved my ass when I was wounded. If I met him today,he wound never ever have to worry about anything. God bless our Corpsmen and women. Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information