Hello Marines, please take a second to give me some advice.

I have already tried joining before and didnt qualify, but i wasnt disqualified. I made it to MEPS, and accidentally answered a question wrong on a paper. I was being rushed and told to answer certain questions yes and no, and accidentally messed up. I answered yes on a question asking if i stayed overnight at a hospital, which i have not, and no record showing so. Before being sworn in, i was told i lied on a paper and to get a waiver from my doctor. I was diagnosed with a paracardial effusion, its a chest virus, and it can be minor (small chest pains, only lasted a few days with me) to very severe. I only had a few days of pain and went to hospital for a few visits and checked up. Doctor told me the virus is clear and he will sign off for me to join the corps. Also, doctors prescribed me with a inhaler which i did not use.

My only question is. I have a best friend marine, and a fellow friend gunny both telling me to NOT say anything next time i try enlisting and dont mention anything about medical history so i can get in. And to be honest, im in perfect shape. What should i do? I am already gettin my tattoo removed on my arm by a laser surgeon so i can join, that would have been only thing holding me up. Please help me and give me some advice