CROSSFIT-Preparing for Recruit Training - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    We do a "In Doc" for people who have never CrossFitted before. It's good to go through.

Good luck! Embrace the suck.

Anyone who can do this should. I've been going to NEPA Crossfit for about a month and a half now and it has helped immensely. I've lost 20 lbs and have gotten in better shape in the last few weeks with them then I was ever able to any other way.

Make sure to talk to them about what you are doing. Most of them are aware of the requirements, but they can help you reach your goals by altering your WOD or warm up. For example, in order to help with my pull-ups and crunches I need to do 3 max sets of each before I even begin my warm up.

Quote Originally Posted by DrinkTwiceT1000 View Post
    Anyone who can do this should. I've been going to NEPA Crossfit for about a month and a half now and it has helped immensely. I've lost 20 lbs and have gotten in better shape in the last few weeks with them then I was ever able to any other way.

Make sure to talk to them about what you are doing. Most of them are aware of the requirements, but they can help you reach your goals by altering your WOD or warm up. For example, in order to help with my pull-ups and crunches I need to do 3 max sets of each before I even begin my warm up.
    Off topic here.
    I live about a half hour away from you......Pittston.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    Off topic here.
    I live about a half hour away from you......Pittston.
    Nice, you should come check it out then. Brennan, the guy who runs it, is a former Recon Marine.

---

Poolee Rexer

DrinkTwice...when do you go to boot camp? Your profile has 5/02/2011.
    One of these days when I'm in Mountain Top, I'll have to check it out.

I forgot to change that, my ship date is now 10102011. Actually, it's in WB on WB Blvd near Coal St. You can go for a week for free to try it out if you want.

--

Poolee Rexer

Sounds good. We'll have to meet up there one of these days!

Thread Information