Any of you personnally met? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I knew when I started typing that I was gonna forget a few. Yea I've talked to ken a couple of times. I've talked to Tom Rogers a couple of times. There is probably more that I'll think of.

Met TazMatt last week at MCRD PI. We sat together in the reviewing stands for the graduation ceremony. Of course, we talked a couple times on our cell phones to coordinate the meeting.

Already talking about a reunion when my niece graduates bootcamp in Sept 2012 (she just swore-in and is now a poolee for her senior year in highschool). Taught her some history/traditions and she knew the 14 leadership traits before swearing in (now working on the general orders). She knows how to march like a Marine and has a tight salute/firm handshake. Her recruiter says right now, she is an above-average poolee but we are working on improving that. Took her IST already; struggled with the 1.5 mile run but that was the first time she ever ran it for time. Now, she knows what to expect and what she needs to work on. Working on referrals so she can get contract PFC (looking like the first one is about to commit then only one more to go).

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I have talked to a few of the Marines on Leatherneck,Rocky,Doc Greek,Redman1,AWBrown,EcFree,JerryK,Ken,Marine1955 ,Bulkyker.

I have talked to quite a few from here on the phone. Hell I even jumped out of a perfectly good airplane with a brother from here back in Novemeber.

Thread Information