How is the Marine Corp? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AKA HITMAN View Post
    Yeah its pimpin for shizzle....gets to represent the block with the saggin' action...cruise in a tactical vehicle with the mean lean skeezin' on the ladies....sling some dope.....I never had so much fun....Friday nite kumbaya festival...bromances...you name it the Marines will set you up.
    Fo rizzle? Neva had that dope of an enlistment.

Your first post on this thread and you are talking Sh!t and you think you are not getting respect.

Here is some respect. Go away, and rejoin the unemployment line. The Corps doesn't need you.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member

Troll, Troll, and Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC-SSGT View Post
    Ill bite (a little).

The Corps has a dress code at ALL times. You are ALWAYS a Marine and as such should always strive to represent yourself and your Corps to the highest level possible. This doesnt mean you can not wear what you would like as that is simply not the case.

You may get away with looking like a bag of ass (official Marine Corps term) well outside the base but ask yourself WWFSD (what would First Sergeant do)? If I saw you on base out and around with baggy shorts hanging off of you and a shirt with tails (not t shirt) not tucked in or with your cover on indoors I would tear into you as that is my job. It is the Corps, there is a rule or a guideline for everything. You are not "stifled" by the Corps, you are proud to adapt and accept it as the new improved you.

All of us take a great deal of pride in our Corps and to see it misrepresented is very upsetting.

Ill give you some slack because you are NOT a Marine but the way you represent yourself is about 180 degrees from what we have become accustomed to while dealing with our own.
    USMC-SSGT thank you for answering my question without tripin out on me. For everybody else, i got a problem with people attackin me for some spelling eror. bootcamp is one thingand i respect what needs respect, but people disrespect me, we are gonna have a problem pa.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    About Lorenzo23 First Name Lorenzo Last Name Martinez What is your ship date? August 28th Current City Philly Current State Pennsylvania Occupation Female Entertainment/Dancer Interests Dancing, working out... Pictures Please

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo23 View Post
    USMC-SSGT thank you for answering my question without tripin out on me. For everybody else, i got a problem with people attackin me for some spelling eror. bootcamp is one thingand i respect what needs respect, but people disrespect me, we are gonna have a problem pa.
    Let me tell you that I believe you are a troll. If you are for real and a poolee, you are in for the biggest supprise of your young life when your body finally hits the yellow footprints. Some Drill Instructor is going to wear your butt out so fast that it will take you a month of Sundays to figure out what happened.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Dave doesn't Lorenzo remind you of someone else who didn't like being "disrespected"? Can't quite remember who it was but I'm sure I'll remember

In the mean time Lo, I asked you to provide the name and number of your recruiter, as all Poollee's do. You still haven't done so, that shows disrespect

Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    Lorenzo, I can tell you up front that we are NOT going to have any problem here about respect, you have to give it in order to receive it. You posted the initial post, it went downhill from there.
    Two way street. That's one thing you will learn, in or out of the Corps. That's just life.
    Nah dont come at me with that dave... i posted a question, then people disrespect me for no reason. that is the problem here.

I bout to go all out up in here up in here, Yall going to make me lose my mind up in here up in here.

I know who you are now! You can't fool a playa DMX.

USMC-but people disrespect me, we are gonna have a problem pa.
    Let me politely impart something to you.

You have not lived long enough on this planet to presume some default respect from anyone inlife let alone the Marines on this site or forum.
    Respect is earned and determined by how one behaves and interacts with others.

Based on what I've read from you on this day...I'm woefully unimpressed.

Carry on....

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    Dave doesn't Lorenzo remind you of someone else who didn't like being "disrespected"? Can't quite remember who it was but I'm sure I'll remember
    Dan, this person sounds just like " YourPhoneIsMine aka Fatty aka Fatty the Ferrett aka Achped, etc, etc, etc.

He's been Bounced off the Forum 7 or 8 times already.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Heglar View Post
    I bout to go all out up in here up in here, Yall going to make me lose my mind up in here up in here.

I know who you are now! You can't fool a playa DMX.

Kevin I seem to have misplaced my English to Ebonics dictionary, can you translate?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhode Island View Post
    Dan, this person sounds just like " YourPhoneIsMine aka Fatty aka Fatty the Ferrett aka Achped, etc, etc, etc.

He's been Bounced off the Forum 7 or 8 times already.

That's what I figured Rocky, thanks!

LOL I speak 2 languages Dan. If you want I will call you and translate personally.

Thread Information