Navy SEAL imposter attends military tribute - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IMO, the Army guy and the Air Force guy had snappier salutes.

An entry on Horsepower Junkies message board. We know where he lives.

Ran Into Badass 05 stang

Was comin back from the movie tonight (that they wouldnt let my friend into because he didnt have an ID showing his birthdate, even though he looks 25) when we ran up next to an 05 lazer red GT with a body kit, bunch of stickers, etc. I asked him to pull into my campus, so he follows. Turns out the guys name is Salhem Dreasden, and he works for STI motorsports in LA. He had new heads (converted to 4 valve), cams, built motor, 150-300 shot with the bottles professionally mounted to either side of the trunk, an amp built into the bottom of the trunk, and a completely redone interior with BMW leather and suede everything. He said he runs consitent 6's in the 1/8th mile all motor. It was one bad ass mustang i must say. he gave me his business card (www.stimotorsports.com, which i cant get to work right now) and said he was heading to rockingham tonight. Let me know if any of you guys see a badass lazer red 05 out there tonight. he was a pretty cool guy, his girlfriend mentioned he was a navy seal as well.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by R Landry View Post
    An entry on Horsepower Junkies message board. We know where he lives.

Ran Into Badass 05 stang

Was comin back from the movie tonight (that they wouldnt let my friend into because he didnt have an ID showing his birthdate, even though he looks 25) when we ran up next to an 05 lazer red GT with a body kit, bunch of stickers, etc. I asked him to pull into my campus, so he follows. Turns out the guys name is Salhem Dreasden, and he works for STI motorsports in LA. He had new heads (converted to 4 valve), cams, built motor, 150-300 shot with the bottles professionally mounted to either side of the trunk, an amp built into the bottom of the trunk, and a completely redone interior with BMW leather and suede everything. He said he runs consitent 6's in the 1/8th mile all motor. It was one bad ass mustang i must say. he gave me his business card (www.stimotorsports.com, which i cant get to work right now) and said he was heading to rockingham tonight. Let me know if any of you guys see a badass lazer red 05 out there tonight. he was a pretty cool guy, his girlfriend mentioned he was a navy seal as well.
    So when he isn't serving as a SEAL he's out trolling LA in a tripped out Mustang and working for STI Motorsports? It amazes me he finds the time to PT and stay in such great shape. SEAL's must be using a new type of hair jell, it makes his cover invisible

BTW Ron I couldn't get that link to work either. I suspect after that story hit net, he's pretty much SOL in the job and girl friend areas. I hope flipping burghers can keep him in gas money

Quote Originally Posted by R Landry View Post
    IMO, the Army guy and the Air Force guy had snappier salutes.
    Of course, they did. They probably had some training. The things I see wrong with this guy's salute:

Fingertips in the middle of his forehead.
    Palm facing outward.
    Pinky finger not touching ring finger.
    Thumb curled in.
    Upper arm not parallel to the deck.
    Shoulder raised.

No cover!

Last edited by CrockettJW; 06-02-11 at 07:46 PM. Reason: (added a few points)

Gee, I wonder why he couldn't be reached for comment.

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    Gee I wonder how they caught him?????

This guy got busted over at SOCNET - somebody did a SEAL check on him. They have a whole thread about this one.

http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=102600

In this URL http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=102600 (pay particular attention to ALL of post #260), this guy seems to be a real prize to who's ever path he crosses.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by EGA1957 View Post
    In this URL http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=102600 (pay particular attention to ALL of post #260), this guy seems to be a real prize to who's ever path he crosses.

Sorry I only see posts 1-21

This guy has multiple names. On My Space he's Chris, on Face Book he's Dave. On Perfspot (?) he's Mike.

Me too; only posts 1-21.

You're all correct. This post (#18)'s referenced URL in the URL I cited will take you to the site that contains post #260. Sorry.

I think this has all been just one big misunderstanding. He said he was with the "Gravy Squeals." When his fat azz sees gravy he squeals with delight.

How often does this stuff happen?

Seems its more in the news lately.

I was on the SEAL team that took out osama.
    I was a Recon Marine training Recon Marines.
    I am a brain surgeon.

Have to admit though. We all wish we were heros.
    The problem with being a hero is..(if your still alive)..
    having to carry the other heros memory with you.

All this Marine got was a good conduct ribbon...
    and barely got that..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 0861Scout View Post
    Home slice is even wearing a pin of the US Navy Amphibious Forces on his left pocket flap.

Somebody needs to tell Fatty that that unit went away after WWII.
    Believe it or not, it's been reactivated! However...it's an ARMY unit.

This guy needs a beatin to be sure.

Thread Information