Here's a jolt to your memory! Meeting your DI's for the 1st time. - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by mashka View Post
    bed wetting sometimes is a medical problem Maybe he was scared of some of you But I admit he should have put the sheets out!
    Please understand I am a New Zealander and dont rubbish me
    Here is the troll from the other thread.

mashka or whoever you are....this forum is for MARINES, not Marine Friends.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Mongoose - I stayed in those huts when I was at Pendleton. How did the DI's stay on your asses all the time if you could hide out. I mean they can't be everywhere right. How many huts to a platoon?

At PI we had one big squad bay with 90+ of us, couldn't get away with **** with 5 DI's jumping around everywhere. Couldn't even say **** without it being heard. Our racks were issued to us in alphabetical order. My last name starts with A, I'm 1st rack, top bunk, 1st one closest to the DI table.
    When we went to the rifle range. We all slept in the same big bay area. The DIs also slept there. We wasnt used to that. They kept us up past midnight ever night fvcking with us. W hen the DIs got you on their shet list. They would send you next door to a different plt. and make try to join it. Wasnt any officers around. You could smell alcohol on the DIs breath. I think they stayed drunk all the time we were on the range.

You stepped outside the line. Therefore, you've been banned. Failing to follow the rules, namecalling, and other juvenile like behavior.

Softball - Sorry the troll went after you, she was after me. You did good Marine!

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Softball - Sorry the troll went after you, she was after me. You did good Marine!
    No problem Russ........

What was the question again??

Oh Yea..

We were marched (well kind of) from receiving to our new home. 3rd Battalion Parris Island.

There were three nice officer types there explaining how our training would be administered.

Behind these nice officers were four serious looking folks..who didn't say a word..

til the nice officers said to the serious folks.. " Take charge of your platoon"

then the fun started...LOL

Thread Information