An Open Note to Poolees... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    Don't bother posting here if you think this is a Twitter account. Don't bother posting if you cant/won't take the time to spell check. Don't posting if you can't put together coherent sentences( look the word up if you're confused).. Don't bother posting if you don't know how to spell Marine Corps, fill in your profile or are too lazy to look up the info on your own. Don't bother posting if you want to whine that things aren't going your way, they seldom do. Don't bother posting if your parents don't understand your decision or lack there off, deal with it

Most importantly don't bother posting if you can't/won't show respect to all the Marines aboard. It's not "guys, yo, bro " or what ever you lack in common courtesy. Don't bother posting if you can't respect those who came before you, who earned the EGA. Don't bother posting if you haven't a clue what all this means

Fair winds to all Marines from one rapidly aging Squid.....
    Well put Sir, Semper Fidelis.

Sir,

I don't mean this in a disrespectful way but there is a reason their called grunts.

Cpl Kev

Last edited by Cpl Heglar; 04-29-11 at 08:09 AM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Heglar View Post
    Sir,

I don't mean this in a disrespectful way but there is a reason their called grunts.

Cpl Kev

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    guess i isnt gonna post here
    be safe bros

Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    guess i isnt gonna post here
    be safe bros

LOL! I am not the brightest apple in the batch but try to use proper typing etiquette as to not be offensive to the eyes of the Edjucated Trolling the forums. Yes 4 the's in my run on sentence.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    LOL! I am not the brightest apple in the batch but try to use proper typing etiquette as to not be offensive to the eyes of the Edjucated Trolling the forums. Yes 4 the's in my run on sentence.

Don't know about the run on the sentence's... but I do know the run in my shorts....

I digress...

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    Don't know about the run on the sentence's... but I do know the run in my shorts....

I digress...
    The Highly Edjucated will not approve for sure!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    likes the's

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Well I see this can rapidly head south.......

Just venting about all the young people who come on here asking legit questions but you have to spend so much time trying to figure out what they are trying to say. Don't they teach writing in school any more? God help them when they have to put together a resume and a cover letter

And if any of you grunts could write you would have been in the Navy.......

And if any of you grunts could write you would have been in the Navy
    I was under the impression the only qualifications for being a Sailor was how to fold your clothes properly not write or type literate. In the Corps we stuffed our Cammies in a seabag along with the rest of our personal effects. Writing skills were not necessary along with folding.

Commander,

The prevailing attitude is:

"it's just the internet yo. take a chill pill; we don't need or have time to read your guy's silly rules. what we say on here has no bearing on how we perform in real life (especially bootcamp). spelling and all that crap is not that important yo. you old farts from generations past did not grow up with the benefit of this wonderful technology so therefor are out of touch with reality and irrelevant. why should i respect what you old dudes did in the past? in case you guys haven't noticed, this whole world revolves around me and my desires. i deserve to be catered to and my recruiter dude is not truthful with me so i want a different one now. i can't understand why the marine corp won't just give me the job i want (infantry); my friends and parents tell me all the time how special i am so it must be true (i scored a 50 on my asvab test). yes, i have some tatts but the meps dudes will wave at them they said. i hear basic training is not that bad so see no need to attend poolee meetings; besides, i have other things to do that are more important than preparing for basic anyways. just because i have a poor attitude toward training now does not mean i will have a poor attitude at parris island. besides, the DI guys will understand and if they don't, i'll just go over their heads. i want to graduate a PFC and since i'm so special they should just give me that too. i am the best thing to ever happen to the marine corp. i want to go to college and get a degree but don't want to pay anything and i also want to live in an apartment in town not the barracks.

rah rah roma romma"

hahahahaha hahahahahahaha Sounds bout right.........hahahahahaha

Mr. Aviator Sir,

If I may be so bold to ask please do not ask for Marines to stop posting on a Marine Forum. I beleive you are out of bounds on this one and this thread should be closed.

Cpl Heglar

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    Commander,

The prevailing attitude is:

"it's just the internet yo. take a chill pill; we don't need or have time to read your guy's silly rules. what we say on here has no bearing on how we perform in real life (especially bootcamp). spelling and all that crap is not that important yo. you old farts from generations past did not grow up with the benefit of this wonderful technology so therefor are out of touch with reality and irrelevant. why should i respect what you old dudes did in the past? in case you guys haven't noticed, this whole world revolves around me and my desires. i deserve to be catered to and my recruiter dude is not truthful with me so i want a different one now. i can't understand why the marine corp won't just give me the job i want (infantry); my friends and parents tell me all the time how special i am so it must be true (i scored a 50 on my asvab test). yes, i have some tatts but the meps dudes will wave at them they said. i hear basic training is not that bad so see no need to attend poolee meetings; besides, i have other things to do that are more important than preparing for basic anyways. just because i have a poor attitude toward training now does not mean i will have a poor attitude at parris island. besides, the DI guys will understand and if they don't, i'll just go over their heads. i want to graduate a PFC and since i'm so special they should just give me that too. i am the best thing to ever happen to the marine corp. i want to go to college and get a degree but don't want to pay anything and i also want to live in an apartment in town not the barracks.

rah rah roma romma"
    Everyone should want to go to college, and hopefully not pay anything.

Also, blame it on instant messaging and texting. They use "u" instead of "you" because it's faster. And do you know who's generation didn't invent phones or the internet? Mine! Bam!

Mr. Aviator Sir,

If I may be so bold to ask please do not ask for Marines to stop posting on a Marine Forum. I beleive you are out of bounds on this one and this thread should be closed.

Cpl Heglar
    You missed the point corporal. All the commander wants is for everyone (not just Marines) to adhere to the site rules and show common respect/courtesy.

Not too much to ask in my opinion. Don't understand why it's so difficult for people to do.

Thread Information